Well...it's been LOADS of fun

Time to take off my provider mask and hit the town to enjoy my last day of my working vacation before heading home. I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone:

For the ladies, thank you for helping with screening, enduring my endless chatter, and in helping to knock out a few fantasies. For the gents, thank you for your time and companionship. It was pretty fucking fantastic to catch-up with some old friends and to meet a few new ones who were risk-loving enough to try-out a girl without reviews and a dusty reputation.

I have a head cold -- I forgot how kissing everyone wreaks havoc on my immune system. I have wicked whisker burn on my face -- I forgot how making out with bearded men and washing your face several times a day wrecks your skin. And I have an enormous need for a nap. Ah, the un-glamorous aspects of being a professional slut. Ah, the glory of taking a nap at 3pm on a Friday.
I love a good nap

I had so much fun with you! I hope you come back to visit again soon!
So long...and thanks for all the fish.
Nap? See austxjr

He'll put you to sleep in No Time and doesn't even charge (yet).
In a black latex Goth bustier
She came damp and eager to play.
I speak of JennsLolli
Some trollop, by golly!
She boinked me, and blew me away.

Monk
I have thoroughly enjoyed your presence here and hate to see you go. Your musings are inspiring and most definately entertaining! You are a breath of fresh air! Take care and drop in and sprinkle some sunshine in here from time to time!
Hope you feel better.
Awww. Damn who is gonna make me wish I was a lollipop everyday
Nap? See austxjr

He'll put you to sleep in No Time and doesn't even charge (yet). Originally Posted by fun2come
Sure will!

Great having you around! Hope to see you again sometime. We can work on that nap then!
Oh, I'm sure I'll pop in at some point, just not inside of anyone's bedroom. Now to take a few weeks to digest everything and see if I'll be back again in the fall. For now, though, it's time to sleep in my own bed!

Claire- Again, apologies for the mess. Hopefully the story of a girl who can squirt the shape of a cock and balls is more exciting than the requisite laundry chore. =)

Scarlett- Sorry our schedules didn't match up for any trio fun, but at least you didn't have to handle more laundry... ? =)
JennsLolli, can flat out write. She is a master at written communication and a pleasure to read. I am sure she has many other talents...
Ah...thanks. Half the time I just figure I'm sounding like an asshole. As far as other talents, I'm pretty good at winning free drinks at bar trivia, so good that I usually end up in 3rd place by the sloshy end =) I'm also great at whistling. As far as any savory intel, I'm pretty great at masturbation so I'll deem myself a fantastic lover.
Haven't met you in person, but sure have enjoyed your presence on our part of the board. Don't be a stranger.
I'm sorry I miss you Jenn. Wanted to meet you. I've been away on business.
You have been a welcome addition on the Austin board.

Perhaps another time. Glad you enjoyed all the true charms of our city.
Glad you enjoyed all the true charms of our city. Originally Posted by God's Gift
Actually, I had one hell of a visit. Aside from the dirty bits, a few friends made sure that I had a great time on the town and I certainly did. A fantastic vacation for sure and I'm sure I'll be back in no time!
Haven't met you in person, but sure have enjoyed your presence on our part of the board. Don't be a stranger. Originally Posted by Fratelli
+1