Question Ladies

Ok we read and read from the gents point of view of the IOP and how they really enjoy.
Now, lets switch over and ask the Ladies.
If you are really into. A session with a client, do you enjoy the IOP from your date??
You know, the real IOP with all the little goose bumps that rise as he may kiss the veins that are pumping hard in your neck, taking you by your face and hold it softly while he DFK you so gently and wet. Runs his hands all over your body as he gives YOU the IOP. You know what I am speaking of Ladies.
Anyone going to let us old gentle guys know??
Oh babe your not old. Your a hot stud.
Oh babe your not old. Your a hot stud. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

You make me blush Ms. Tara
Excellent post Sir!!!!
Ladies????????
I get what you are asking verygood69, while it is a very good topic for ladies to hopefully divulge some pertinent info, I feel that if you give the donation requested by the provider, show up on time, have great personal hygiene and respect her boundaries, she should make you feel like a stud with your IOP and give the IOP you are paying for, after all, the "I" is for illusion.
What is this new acronym that seems to be everywhere now? IOP?
What is this new acronym that seems to be everywhere now? IOP? Originally Posted by Brick Tamland
Illusion Of Passion

Like when a provider tells you that you are the best she has ever had, how much of a stud you are, ect. for the purpose of the session as that is what you are paying her for. It is the providers who does this that look and sound genuine in their skills that I seek!
Any Ladies that Really like the IOP from their date? Yep I know we pay....... But???
No, I don't like receiving IOP. I prefer the real passion itself, thank you!
No, I don't like receiving IOP. I prefer the real passion itself, thank you! Originally Posted by samantha thom
OMP is what you get from us old guys and it is sincere.

We're past the faking age and the passion you get is our appreciation for you being there.
No, I don't like receiving IOP. I prefer the real passion itself, thank you! Originally Posted by samantha thom
You are exactly right, I did not think that a hobbyist did IOP for the provider, he is the one paying!
im very good at iop, but sometimes some of the things the guy says I almost want to kick them out. but that has only happened twice.
Any Ladies that Really like the IOP from their date? Yep I know we pay....... But??? Originally Posted by verygood69
The Hobbyist's Illusion of Passion .

I LOVE IOP from men. I'm a single woman in real life, and damn, I love it when a man brings a little of cheesy romanticism to the table. It makes the sex a lot more wholesome!

- Kiss me like we are long-lost lovers. Fondle my breasts when you see me, grab my ass, rub on my pussy and tell me how horny you've been!

- Don't just lay there on the bed when I'm with you and expect to move the starts, sun, and moon. Like I said, I'm probably horny laying next to you, and if you fondle me, the better!

- Whisper kinky and cheesy stuff into my ear when we have sex. I love dirty talk and I hate quiet sex. If you have sex and it's quiet, then you are focusing more on the orgasm, than the passionate experience itself.

Do unto me what you would do into your girlfriend!

Afterall, I am a GFE provider - Not a sex robot!

I LOVE IOP from men. I'm a single woman in real life, and damn, I love it when a man brings a little of cheesy romanticism to the table. It makes the sex a lot more wholesome!

- Kiss me like we are long-lost lovers. Fondle my breasts when you see me, grab my ass, rub on my pussy and tell me how horny you've been!

- Don't just lay there on the bed when I'm with you and expect to move the starts, sun, and moon. Like I said, I'm probably horny laying next to you, and if you fondle me, the better!

- Whisper kinky and cheesy stuff into my ear when we have sex. I love dirty talk and I hate quiet sex. If you have sex and it's quiet, then you are focusing more on the orgasm, than the passionate experience itself.

Afterall, I am a GFE provider - Not a sex robot! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

EXACTLY!!!!!! BSB hit it straight on the mark!!!!!!!

Afterall, I am a GFE provider - Not a sex robot! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Very good points, but I do not think you will find any guys that "just lay there" as they are the ones that set that appointment to see you because they want to get laid and are horny to see you, no need to give them incentive, they are already worked up to do all the passion (petting and loving touches and sayings). On the other hand, there are providers who "just lay there", no movements, no sounds, but maybe an occasional "ummph" if you listen closely, like they are the robots you are talking about and obviously, no IOP.