The Pavilion at the Byron Nelson Golf Classic

Just wondering...

is the Pavilion tent still a popular golf week hangout for providers?

Used to be crawling with working girls and many would easily outshine the happy hour secretaries who were struggling to walk in heels.
I keep saying I am going to attend this!

I have 2 super cute Golf Outfits with golf shoes I have never worn that I am just dying too plus I wanna check out all the Hot Dad-Bods!!!

Nothing gets me more excited than this LOL

berkleigh

put on one of those outfits and take pics honey. bet you look good.
berkleigh

put on one of those outfits and take pics honey. bet you look good. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr

You Got It!!!
Yes it is, and if you listen to The Ticket, GNO will be there Thursday
Anyone doing the Colonial? I go envy year and hang out at the Wells Fargo tent on 13. Loads of fun.
Bolt - I am seriously thinking about taking an afternoon off and go see this. Even though it will mean leaving work in Rockwall, driving to Irving, and then driving back to the Greenville, TX, area. Sounds like fun.

Yes it is, and if you listen to The Ticket, GNO will be there Thursday Originally Posted by Boltfan
Anyone doing the Colonial? I go envy year and hang out at the Wells Fargo tent on 13. Loads of fun. Originally Posted by Phrodo
I like the Colonial better than the Nelson. The ladies seem hotter there, too. Easier course to walk. There's like, 5 holes within a 200-ft radius you can wander back and forth from, by the 2nd green, third tee, 5th green, 6th tee, 7th green.

Anybody know of a Provider presence there?
+1 on the Colonial. Went to both and prefer it over the Byron.
Bolt - I am seriously thinking about taking an afternoon off and go see this. Even though it will mean leaving work in Rockwall, driving to Irving, and then driving back to the Greenville, TX, area. Sounds like fun. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
Dude I would go in a heartbeat if I was in town next week. My ticket app will be working overtime that day listening to Rhyner and jugs comments.
I have a couple of champions club passes that I cant use.
Anyone doing the Colonial? I go envy year and hang out at the Wells Fargo tent on 13. Loads of fun. Originally Posted by Phrodo
that area is too fucking loud! we can hear you guys from 200 yards out, easy.. too crowded by that green.. no excitement unless a tee shot backs up off the green into the little pond.
I have a couple of champions club passes that I cant use. Originally Posted by Boomstick
Well, dammit, already have mine.
Used to be crawling with working girls Originally Posted by bpurple66
That's why Tiger Woods should play that tourney. He'd enjoy that.
May 28th to May 31st, right?

I am going. And this time, I am propositioning every hot twat in sight!

What are the dates for the Colonial? The week after?