URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/121615...zNAc2jcnBszQfi
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 & ti blvd
Activities: Nuru, Hj
Hair Length and Color: Upper back length, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I found her a lot more attractive in person than her pictures. Amazing body with a tight ass and perfect tits. Super friendly and easy to get to, also had a shower.
Recommendation: Yes
She looked very sexy classy!
No ROS?
Not Sure about this Encounter.....No Rest of the Story....Sounds a lot like Advertisement....could be that it's his first writeup...but other reviews don't and some do give okay info about her but most were negative.....just saying....
Not Sure about this Encounter.....No Rest of the Story....Sounds a lot like Advertisement....could be that it's his first writeup...but other reviews don't and some do give okay info about her but most were negative.....just saying.... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
It's hard not to think that given the circumstances.
Gman is adding ROS. I only just got premium and couldn't see the ROS section before and didn't realize it was that important. Honestly she doesn't have many bad reviews, and the few I just went back and read sounded embellished. I could be wrong and maybe I just caught her on a good day but the negatives are a complete 180 of what I experienced ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . The only thing I think I do agree with is that she is a little pricey for Nuru and an L1 without some type of repeat customer discount.