URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/246250
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: i35 and walnut hill area
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Similar to pics but not exact. Nice figure. Well built. Saw her once before some while back and I remembered her looking more like the pics in the face.
Recommendation: Yes
$$ for 60 Mins just the L1 plus of course a good massage. On a serious note, I got a really, really professional massage and basic release for almost half the price.
$$ for 60 Mins just the L1 plus of course a good massage. On a serious note, I got a really, really professional massage and basic release for almost half the price. Originally Posted by prince_c3
+1, but I have also rolled the dice more than once on Rub Girls with no review histories for 1.2-2 bills that ended being outstanding full service sessions, albeit on massage tables (not the most comfortable), for little or no upcharge...You just never know if someone is a diamond in the rough until you pay the price...Sometimes I ask on initial contact if they offer upgrades, but generally not because too many go silent when asked...And Apryl is one I contacted and asked about upgrades and got radio silence.

All I can say is for me it has paid off before to be attractive and have a nice cock.
$$ for 60 Mins just the L1 plus of course a good massage. On a serious note, I got a really, really professional massage and basic release for almost half the price. Originally Posted by prince_c3
From who?
Was there a full or top view?
Apryl is awesome and we are on speaking terms and the most that I've ever gotten out of her is bra and panties, some minor nipple play with the bra pulled down and her face close to my cock on the flip. Her massages are amazing though and that's why I keep returning.