OK SO WHEN???

Ladies n Gents:....OK so when,if at all,is it ok to send private pics?

............ALso When In Houston would u say would be considered a "Good Time to Post"?

GENTS: What makes U know for sure that UR DEF CUM'N back to a PROVIDER???

For me, a lady gets put on my "will see again" list when things just click... when she feels more like a friend with benefits than just a provider.... when things happen that enhance the experience and both are so worn out from the frenzy of lovemaking that just laying side by side with each other is all they have energy for..

When the lady gets to know you.....
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Now is a good time feel free to send your private pics to me any time babe. As far as coming back that's hard to say its just sometimes you click with a girl and you keep going back.
I send private pics after the client has been verified
I send private pics after the client has been verified Originally Posted by DallasRain
ok Thanx Ladii!!

And guys sounds good... Trey PM me(wink)=)
I think sending private pics depends on a couple of things. From the provider perspective it's usually done after they're verified, etc and the provider feels comfortable sending them.

From a hobbyist perspective I think most would agree that they just don't want private pics sent that are unsolicited. Some of these guys are married, or have kids and it would suck big time if a pic came across while one of his kids was playing Angry Birds on his phone. That's if you're texting. If you send them by PM that is certainly more agreeable to most hobbyists.

What makes me go back to a provider multiple times depends on things like rate, available menu, and service level. I don't want to feel like I'm with a business-like robot. If I feel like I'm more with a GF or FWB, I'm all good.
You should ask if it's okay first before sending the pics. For return visits you need to hit it off and keep it drama free.
You should ask if it's okay first before sending the pics. For return visits you need to hit it off and keep it drama free. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Yea asking is def a must when dealing with pictures but really I rather just do the whole email thing it kinda takes away from all the hassle, I mean unless his wife has the password or something..
Private pics via email are a good way to go. If you dumb enough to have any woman send pics to a shared email then you are dumb enoigh to get caught. Return visits for me are the same as others. If I'm comfortable with her and we click then i will be back.
I say put a variation of pics in your showcase. And if a guy asks for more private pics, tell him to fuck off. You can tell what a girl looks like from 10 pics in a showcase.
Some gals like to send private pics to get the guy to pull the trigger.
Yea its a bit much. Im straddling the fence with this one so while I ride my thoughts Ill just say no for now..
I say put a variation of pics in your showcase. And if a guy asks for more private pics, tell him to fuck off. You can tell what a girl looks like from 10 pics in a showcase. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
What about the super secretive girls who post two photos of their ass in a thong both from the neck down?
What about the super secretive girls who post two photos of their ass in a thong both from the neck down? Originally Posted by UTRenthusiast
But thats not me though..So I guess Im good
  • Trey
  • 11-30-2011, 02:59 PM
The maintenance man requests some of them pics too Alanii.