Anyone else met her?

Has anyone else met this lady?
I met her very early in the morning earlier this week. Review will be posted when I get more time. Wouldn't necessarily repeat but ok encounter.
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...n/984908436758
You have pretty low standards dude
Haven't met her Dave but I do enjoy variety in my hobbying so interested in hearing what you have to share. Sounds like gent64 has had some experience with her though; is the no recommendation with the pink hair, gent?
I enjoy variety as well. That being said, some encounters are much better than others and i probably would not return for another adventure. On to different waters to explore.
You have pretty low standards dude Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
She don’t look bad, her skin tone is beautiful, no veins, no sun damage, nice tits, I would love to feel that body, in fact shes in good shape physically, older looking but has no fat or cellulite, and them last two pics show a nice tight juicy little ass with a curve. To bad its not worth repeating, maybe she needs to be ff’ed properly to loosen up them standards some.
You have pretty low standards dude Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
I see dozens of skanks wayyyyy uglier advertising every day, actually charging money. Somebody is doing all of them.