I know I sound like a broken record about this MFM thing

But I'm not going to give up trying. The first time was incredible! Especially now that clubs are closed that idea of finding guys naturally is out the door for now. So I ask again if any guys are into that experimentation curiosity thing. Must be in good shape and relatively attractive please. Not just for me but for the other guy. I don't care what guys say about "I don't know if another guy is good-looking or not..." I just can't believe that. Women know when other women are attractive so why would it be different for men. I think they feel less masculine if they are admit it. And its such a double standard. I love guys who aren't afraid to say things that's are not socially acceptable but that are honest and real. So p.m. me or email with questions or comments. please. If you have something rude or smart ass to say about this keep it to yourself please
My wife always gets mad at me because I cannot tell Ben Stiller apart from Ben Affleck.

I always figured that Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt were gay that look like total pussies.
I would have bet my very last penny that neither one of those guys ever could have gotten a girl.
So to your question.
We have no freaking idea if a guy is considered good looking or not.
Clueless
Is good luck a smart thing to say
This is still on my bucket list. How badly I want it and definitely afraid that it won’t happen!
I think you may need to switch roles and become a client to make this happen. Searching for this on here is kind of like shopping for groceries at a car dealership. Seriously, spend an evening at hamburger marys
SweetS...I've actually had a couple of MFM interactions. Because of course...I love expanding my sexuality! One experience was great, the other not so much! But...I would love to experience that again, for sure!
I love mfm play & mmf as well as any other mix you want to throw in.
I love mfm play & mmf as well as any other mix you want to throw in. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the difference between MFM & MMF?
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the difference between MFM & MMF? Originally Posted by BigTonyofKC
The spelling...

Seriously, not to assume YD’s intent, but I’d presume the difference to be the males’ involvement with each other. MFM is strictly focused on the female, MMF may involve some bi activities?
yes Wizard...thats correct

i enjoy mfm and mmf .. but i only like my guys orally bi when doing mmf

i feel the best playtimes like that are ones where the parties involved know each other or least the know the female partner......
AND I am the exception to one rule MOST gals have..... i luv chubby boys and old men...lol... nothing against the other demograhic or the gals who enjoy that......everybody has their likes/dislikes

suzanne kink on sweety..... woohooo i luv open minded women...enjoy!!!
Open minded is the sexiest thing I can imagine on someone. Yes wizard Dallas answered your question
Is good luck a smart thing to say Originally Posted by Helltotheyeah
Its happened once
This is still on my bucket list. How badly I want it and definitely afraid that it won’t happen! Originally Posted by luckyson
Why not?
Great pm me
Oh so its MMF that i want. But like Dallas said just oral