I'm back in Town ***

• Emmie
  • 08-27-2020, 08:45 PM
I am back in town in OP, any ideas of things to do this weekend? I'm not real familiar with this neck of the woods...
Emmie..with COVID still rising or steady at worst, there aren't alot of places to go; especially in Johnson County. If you are an outdoorsy kinda gal, there's always parks around. All restaurants and bars are limited to 50% capacity and most clubs are still shut down. Not sure you will be able to find anything around there right now.
theres a kickass hawaiin food place near quivera and college.. by Hen House

its yummmy!!
Hawaiian Bros is amazing. Definitely worth a try
theres a kickass hawaiin food place near quivera and college.. by Hen House

its yummmy!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Well you could contact Dee & ERP maybe get your ass autographed with a little fun thrown in
woohoo yesss i would so do Emmie!
I wish I was there! We so gotta do drinks again soon. I miss you ♥️
  • Emmie
  • 08-28-2020, 07:48 PM
Same here dollface!! We MUST get together for some DOUBLE TROUBLE!!
  • Emmie
  • 08-28-2020, 07:49 PM
Gemma I miss you so much! I'm so blessed to have you as a true friend in my life! We do need to give KC a show VERY, VERY SOON!!
Gemma I miss you so much! I'm so blessed to have you as a true friend in my life! We do need to give KC a show VERY, VERY SOON!! Originally Posted by Emmie
I’m always gonna be your true friend. Love your azz!!! They couldn’t handle us!
Gemma We do need to give KC a show VERY, VERY SOON!! Originally Posted by Emmie
They couldn’t handle us! Originally Posted by Gemma34

Hmmmmmm ......
Gemma I miss you so much! I'm so blessed to have you as a true friend in my life! We do need to give KC a show VERY, VERY SOON!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Sooooooo.........will u b able to get these tickets thru Eventbrite or what?
Girls if you make it to kc contact me. Ahead of time I might be able to figure out some fun trouble to get into or to get into us 😁
KC gals are awesome to make trouble out on the town!
Enjoy your time Emmie!
Girls if you make it to kc contact me. Ahead of time I might be able to figure out some fun trouble to get into or to get into us 😁 Originally Posted by yourdesire