Tease & Deny ?

I’m settling in the Kc Metro area. I love to enjoy life and have fun! I don’t take drugs and I am a clean person. I am into edging my date to the point of explosion and then deny them the pleasure. Does that sound like a good time to anyone ?? This isn’t a Ad although it should be. Because I am real lol it’s just a quick survey guys... help me out here . Who rather be worked up before the final explosion ? Want to chat about it you can text me or you can send me a pm 2107401862 sonara
Yes
I personally explode pretty quick on round 1, so I just like to get that out of the way. Then following rounds take all the time you want!
Yes! Emphatically yes!
Sonora...I LOVE the tease and denial! I also need to reach out and see what you are all about! Your reviews have been pretty dynamite!
Does that work in reverse, too? I can tease with the best of ‘em... No tapouts...
Oh boy!!! Yes you do!!
Lol I have a friend thats coming new to the scene as well I told her to be on a look out for ya
Does that work in reverse, too? I can tease with the best of ‘em... No tapouts... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I don't tap out 😁
I would too if the pics were up to date
I don't tap out 😁 Originally Posted by yourdesire
I would too if the pics were up to date Originally Posted by JasminDelights
If your pics were up to date you'd do what?
I never knew edging was a thing until I started doing this I always thought that was just the way to give a BJ
nothing hotter than using warm oil and doing edging/tease n denial... so many ways to do it that are orgasmically explosive!!!

nothing hotter than using warm oil and doing edging/tease n denial... so many ways to do it that are orgasmically explosive!!!

__________________ Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmmmm... note to self: set this up!
I’m settling in the Kc Metro area. I love to enjoy life and have fun! I don’t take drugs and I am a clean person. I am into edging my date to the point of explosion and then deny them the pleasure. Does that sound like a good time to anyone ?? This isn’t a Ad although it should be. Because I am real lol it’s just a quick survey guys... help me out here . Who rather be worked up before the final explosion ? Want to chat about it you can text me or you can send me a pm 2107401862 sonara Originally Posted by Sonara

According to your last couple of reviews you’re all hurry up. Gentlemen paid for an hour and you rushed them to get done.

So I guess you’ve changed edging to the point of explosion and now you’re explode and get out.

According to your last couple of reviews you’re all hurry up. Gentlemen paid for an hour and you rushed them to get done.

So I guess you’ve changed edging to the point of explosion and now you’re explode and get out.

Originally Posted by Jayhawker
I've seen her many times and personally never had this issue.
Maybe there was no click or they caught her on a bad day.
She has always been very responsive and thorough with me.