No oral allowed because of Covid-19...what stupid stuff have y’all been told

I recently had a female or 2 tell me she won’t give oral or received it for that matter because of coronavirus but she wanted $200 for the half hour.

To me that’s a shake my head moment because I explained to her that we a screwing face to face if it’s mish and even if we only did K-9 that we’d still be within the same breathing space which is how coronavirus is passed through airborne transmission.

Is it me or has all the stupid just been on display in 2020.

How does not giving a blow job stop the spread of Covid-19? I thought she’s definitely getting ready to be a scientist one day.

Just pure ignorance.

I don’t even bash people but when people say stupid crap they deserve to be called out.

Anyone wanna share stupid stuff they’ve heard when fornicating for money?
Leave it up to good ol' Canada to help clear this up.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7204384/c...ory-holes-sex/
Lol.
That's funny stuff! Contact me I'll take care of ya 😁
Ok, wait a min:
Is that really what they said!!
I can't believe Covid is the reason for no amazing blowjobs!!
I can't go a day without a hot facial and a good swallow!!
I'm not going to lie I do not do as much DFK with new clients simply cause I don't know your whereabouts before hand which I'm sure is visversa for us as well lol
A clean Timex is a safe Timex... but I will never do one of those DATY shields...
I ask them to shower upon arrival lick lick yum
Shower is mandatory if I'm smelling sweaty balls we have an ISSUE!!!
Helllllll to the NOoooo
A clean Timex is a safe Timex... but I will never do one of those DATY shields... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
He said daty shield now that’s funny
Shower is mandatory if I'm smelling sweaty balls we have an ISSUE!!!
Helllllll to the NOoooo Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Yes true

I don’t see how people can wanna have sex and they stink there’s just something completely wrong with that.
I ask them to shower upon arrival lick lick yum Originally Posted by yourdesire
Wait do you shower them or you ask them to take a shower

...but I will never do one of those DATY shields... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
He said daty shield now that’s funny Originally Posted by Jayhawker
Couldn't think of the exact term when I first posted... dental dams! Whatever...
Haha depends most of the time if you don't have the decently to say oh! Hey! I've been working all day do you mind if I shower up then No.
I just act like your Mom.
I'm blunt some of these men know me enough but yes I've come right out and said. Hey u expect my company to have showered before arriving I'm going to ask you shower or leave. I'll grab you a towel and stop if you'd like. . . .
If you've already Set and expectations sometime I hop in the shower to tease.
[QUOTE=JasminDelights;106218351 5]Shower is mandatory if I'm smelling sweaty balls we have an ISSUE!!!
Helllllll to the NOoooo[/QUOT
LMAO I know that's right