URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=220128
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Reservoir Road Area
Activities: CBJ, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, small build, approx. 5'6" with breasts that are a small handful (or mouthful). Has ink. Photos are accurate, but appear to be a couple of years old.
Recommendation: No
Well I don’t have PA access but what I am able to see is that 3 out of her last 10 reviews have been NO recommendations, and that is over a mere 11 month period. So one of two things have likely occurred. She either went from sugar to shit in the past year or a lot of guys were following the herd giving Yes recommendations when the experience was never really that good. My hunch, based on the trend is that it may be some of both because she did have a few No’s scattered on reviews from earlier on. What I do know is that she wasn’t that good a few years ago and i didn’t write a review. I wonder how many other Jacks are out there that didn’t write a review, an honest review? So thank you Pulaski Rascal for the honest review.
Great review! She has the dependable on point just spread some charm and personality and she could be something
I saw here a few years ago, she was shit then. But she had a body for f’ing, at least back then.