Dynamic NCNS, why don't say "hey I'm sorry I can't make it" No reasons needed...

I understand stuff happens, but hey a simple text is enough. He sent me several texts (I've seen him before) , confirmed the day before, made me send him the address and even made me see him an hour before my schedule just to not show. I'm sorry but I believe that is plain disrespectful and very inconsiderate.
Oh and he is online now! No apology, nothing! I never post shit about anybody but this made me so mad.
Guys please, let us know when you can't make it... don't let us get up an hour earlier, get ready, move stuff around our schedule and drive to the place for nothing.
Rant over.
Have a great weekend.
Common courtesy and consideration aren't what they used to be. Some people think that their own time is the only important time.
  • L.A.
  • 08-31-2017, 10:40 AM
I understand stuff happens, but hey a simple text is enough. He sent me several texts (I've seen him before) , confirmed the day before, made me send him the address and even made me see him an hour before my schedule just to not show. I'm sorry but I believe that is plain disrespectful and very inconsiderate.
Oh and he is online now! No apology, nothing! I never post shit about anybody but this made me so mad.
Guys please, let us know when you can't make it... don't let us get up an hour earlier, get ready, move stuff around our schedule and drive to the place for nothing.
Rant over.
Have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Sorry that happened to you. It's your business and time lost is money lost. Once the time is gone it's gone! While you wouldn't have been happy if he cancelled right before at least you'd know. On another note, who in their right mind would cancel on you? Maybe he lost his marbles and that's the reason?
Thanks for the info . sorry this has happen
In this age of communication there are very few reason to NCNS on either side.

Tell him if he wants to see you again to pony up for this missed opportunity first.
Rant over.
Have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Thats tough, since you have seen him before there could be a good eeason he didnt show ... give him a chance to explain, you never know ... any guy not showing to be with you might hve a mighty good eeason. My 2 cents.
Agreed. I can't make. A long ass winded reason isn't needed
This man is clearly a fool or suffering from mental illness. If I were to be taken from this Earth today my one regret would not having taken the chance to see you!

I have also had issues with things starting way later than I like. A well known provider had me sitting for 45 minutes outside her incall. Just as I was about to leave she was ready and it turned out great once I let my temper cool. Then I just had someone show up two hours late for an outcall overnight. In this case she at least had a good excuse and eventually showed up and again it was great.

As frustrating as it was at least all those turned out OK. Your situation however clearly did not and if he's online again he's obviously OK so there is clearly no excuse.
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2017, 12:45 PM
Maybe he ran out of gas trying to get there?
Maybe he ran out of gas trying to get there? Originally Posted by BLM69
Or had a flat tire
Yes, there may have been a valid reason to miss a session, like a flat tire. However, when she posted this a little after 11a, she said he was showing up online here. If he could get online, then he sure could have sent a pm to at least to say "I'm sorry". Just my opinion.
Or had a flat tire Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god!
I can imagine a few very odd reasons why someone might not be able to text immediately (i.e. the spouse or boss is standing right in front of me) but even then an apology shortly later is appropriate.

Some people just don't seem to care.
Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god! Originally Posted by dfwcouple43sum

Lol.... I once used that little speech at a company gathering in my honor. About half of them got it and the other half used it as confirmation that I'm crazy.

Too funny...
Nice when the tables turn. Huh