MSOG in the RW

A thread in another forum made me curious. Guys here are always asking about MSOG. So here's my question: Have any of you guys received (or ladies provided) MSOG during a "session" in the RW? If so, how often? It's not exactly clear what "session" means in the RW, so I would call it a continuous period of activity without a significant break. My guess is that it is probably rare, but I could be completely off base. Thoughts?
Whether with a SO or casual encounter, I cannot remember ever going for a single shot. I figgered, if I can get a gal to spend time with me, I was going from can to can't.
On occasion. It just depends. Depends in the situation, the guy, my mood etc. My special friend is usually happy with a 1 and done. But I've had hookups where a guy was into msog and I was happy to oblige. Other times, I skipped out quickly and didn't give them the option. Lol
There was a girl during my younger days I was seeing on the side. This was a one night event but I popped seven times that evening. Never again was I able to reach that benchmark.
I think msog is much easier with rw girls cause you don't have the time frame mentally fucking you. There's been many of times I busted 5+ nuts in a day. I've had several sessions where I was able follow through with msog. I've learned busting a pre nut is best for provider sessions that way you get the best bang for your buck.
Almost always MSOG in the civvie world. Why on earth not?
At a minimum, once when going to bed, then wake up sex in the morning.
Only time I've ever had MSOG, in or outside of the hobby, is when the wife leaves to go grocery shopping, leaving me alone with a computer and enough time to recharge.
RW is one shot every 3rd week like clockwork.
You guys are dating and/or marrying the wrong women.
yup , night and morning 99% at least 2 shots or more ( back in the day )
I have no choice. popping before she is even warmed up always results in MSOG
In RW I've always made him do MSOG if I didn't get off. Sometimes it would take 10 min break, other times it would be ready set go as soon as he came. It also depends on situations, sometimes one was enough. Sometimes I craved more, sometimes he craved more.
Only about 80% of the time was MSOG
Lately I've been getting msog from my SO. The most pops ever is 4 and that was with the SO. CIP is always on the menu and CIA happens a few times a year.
I've only had one msog in the hobby but that's bound to change.
It's not the ladies' fault. They try but due to other constraits, I fail.