Date: 10/14/18
Name: Felicity
Phone: +1 (315) 928-0220‬
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=33942 9
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Project house N. Side.
Hair Length and Color: Long redish-brown, worn in a pony tail.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I know Felicity very well. She's long and tall with the cutest little ass and small perky tits and the tightest ****y ever. We always have a great time when we get tigethwr
Recommendation: Yes
ROS: I'm rehabbing a house on the side and she happened to ping me. I had tried to meet up with her earlier in the week about a date but our schedules didn't sync so I told her to text me when she had some time.. any way I told her where I was and if she wanted to come help I'd make it worth her wild.. she came over and I put her to work scrapping the old flooring up in the house.. she did a good job but watching her sweet ass while she was doing it got me hard.. I came up be hind her and asked if she wanted to have some fun.. she of course was ready to go She spun around and got on her knees and took me in her mouth, working it till I was about ready to explode. I had her stand up and bend over and grab the ladder, put my glove on and entered her...this went well till the ladder started to move so I had her get on her knees and did her doggy till I finished... we both cleaned up and went back to work... best day on the job since I don't know when.. lol.. Well worth the money $$
Great review TT, thanks