Ms. Moon Retired or No??

So...any insight on Savannah Moon "fully retired" or NOT?!?! She has a P411 profile I just saw and there is no indication she is retired. These gals that announce retirement, but not really is getting old!
I tend to take provider retirements list pro wrestler retirements. Life happens and thing change and they can comeback anytime the body is willing and able.

So if Ms. Moon is back then that is great. If she is retired then I hope she is having a wonderful fulfilling time. People can adjust their dance cards accordingly.
So...any insight on Savannah Moon "fully retired" or NOT?!?! She has a P411 profile I just saw and there is no indication she is retired. These gals that announce retirement, but not really is getting old! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
I'm sure she'll drop in soon to let you know her thoughts on the matter..
Probably could have more easily and reliably determined by asking her, but I imagine that would not be what you are aiming for, is it?
I don't think she would turn down 2 bills if offered.
My guess is she would turn down 2 bills.
Ms Moon would you like two 2 dollar bills?
Ms Moon would you like two 2 dollar bills? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
I doubt she will Thug seeing as how you made an offer that is solicitation and she's not stupid.

IMHO
Just asking if she likes old school 2 dollar bills. They're collectors. They got red in them. ��