Fundraiser carwash, bake sale for no kill animal rescue tomorrow.

1960/45 @ Wells Fargo parking lot. If anyone wants to help out for a couple hours, please do so. Also if anyone wants to donate dog food, cat food, or cat litter it is more than welcome or just bring your car to get washed for a cheap donation! This rescue has over 100 dogs and cats and is taking in more than she is adopting out! It's for a good cause, all animals deserve a loving home!

P.S. if you do come by and see some providers you know, please don't call anyone by there work names lol. A "hey you" and pull me off to the side will work just fine

I'll let everyone know how it goes after tomorrow evening
What times
^ I sincerely hope you and your friends receive countless blessings for your service.

Good luck!!!
if you need help with the carwash part..your pal Brooke "Vice" Wilde has some connections.

either way, good cause.
From 11 am till 4 or later if we don't pass out lol. And thank you, I love animals. They are helpless and all deserve a loving comfortable home! There will also be quite a few pups there, and your donation is tax deductible since 1998. I'm so excited, hoping to raise$500, or more. Really$10 for a carwash is greatly appreciated Adopt a beautiful furry family member and it will be a blessing!
if you need help with the carwash part..your pal Brooke "Vice" Wilde has some connections.

either way, good cause. Originally Posted by notanewbie
^^^ Some funny shit.....But I agree, a very good cause.

either way, good cause. Originally Posted by notanewbie

I hear she has connections lol.
^^^ Some funny shit.....But I agree, a very good cause. Originally Posted by Russ38

It might not seem like such a good idea when I'm rubbing aloe Vera sun burn gel on me lol. But for the animals I'm ready to turn lobster red haha...... btw my friend, I miss you!
It might not seem like such a good idea when I'm rubbing aloe Vera sun burn gel on me lol. But for the animals I'm ready to turn lobster red haha...... btw my friend, I miss you! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I got some special aloe for ya.....
I got some special aloe for ya..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Haha, the thicker the more sun it will block!

Y'all stop by, I'll be wearing these shorts<<<<
Maybe boardman can be the mascot....nothing better at a carwash than wet pussy....Lol
Maybe boardman can be the mascot....nothing better at a carwash than wet pussy....Lol Originally Posted by Russ38
I'll have him some warm milk, and a treat if he really works it lol.
1960/45 @ Wells Fargo parking lot. If anyone wants to help out for a couple hours, please do so. Also if anyone wants to donate dog food, cat food, or cat litter it is more than welcome or just bring your car to get washed for a cheap donation! This rescue has over 100 dogs and cats and is taking in more than she is adopting out! It's for a good cause, all animals deserve a loving home!

P.S. if you do come by and see some providers you know, please don't call anyone by there work names lol. A "hey you" and pull me off to the side will work just fine

I'll let everyone know how it goes after tomorrow evening Originally Posted by bustyamy
Congratulations on what you're doing hon! I hope that you accomplish everything that you're setting out to do and may you be Blessed for helping the "babies". I LOVE DOGS
Bless you, Amy. Wee animals are very important to me, as I think EVERYBODY knows by now. (Can't be all those references to the Irish Chihuahua Refuge, can it?) Alas, I believe I will be busy, but I'll try to stop by with a donation if I can, or send one with somebody else.
Bless you, Amy. Wee animals are very important to me, as I think EVERYBODY knows by now. (Can't be all those references to the Irish Chihuahua Refuge, can it?) Alas, I believe I will be busy, but I'll try to stop by with a donation if I can, or send one with somebody else. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Anything is appreciated, even a bag of bow wow food Yes, I knew you would donate! Warning, we will have cute pups there. I'm hoping to go home WITHOUT one lol.