Encounter: Not another Ashley / Lacey Review!

User ID: -
Date: 12/14/22
Name: Lacey/Ashley
Phone: 4129970126
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Greentree, MIllvale
State: Pennsylvania
Address: A main street in millvale
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dyed blonde but brown roots
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: INSANELY beautiful (for Pittsburgh) and I can't believe y'all complain. Note I did a QV not 30min but there's no option.
Recommendation: Yes
Damage?

Originally Posted by J15202
as for me the hottest in Pittsburgh are as follows: Dreamgirl, Paulina and Lucy. There may be others but those 3 are my top independent ladies IMO. This chick is hot also but those 3 provide a fantastic experience and i rarely hear bad stuff about them. there could be others but i rarely hear their names in the hot list which i find hard to believe.
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
. do y'all think she would go for that? Lets call it investigative reporting. The "Give me a Break" of the Hobby. Just call me John Stossel
“Lacey time” 30 min = 12 and “are you done yet” 60 min = 40 min and “are you done yet” and I have to check my phone ten times….
Fuck her in the ass. She’s a cunt
“Lacey time” 30 min = 12 and “are you done yet” 60 min = 40 min and “are you done yet” and I have to check my phone ten times…. Originally Posted by Union714
Yeah. She also text me after I left our appointment and said something like "I had a great time. Reschedule anytime and I promise an even better experience ". I responded, in the nicest way possible " I paid for 30 mins but I was told literally 7 minutes into the appointment time was up soon and I had to hurry, and you also picked your phone up 6 or 7 times in those 7 minutes so I probably wont be coming back". She responds "FUCK YOU! I have pro athletes and some of the city's wealthiest people as clients and most just enjoy my company and nothing sexual happens" lol... yeah sure!