Anyone interested in attending a Mayweather v. Guerrero watch party/get together?

Hi guys and dolls!

Those of you that know me just a little bit know I love, Love, LOVE basketball & boxing, so I'm in sports hog heaven with the Playoffs right now & the Mayweather/Guerrero fight tomorrow on PPV...

SO what I'm getting at is, I thought it would be nice to get together with other sports nuts who might want to mingle a little bit, meet some new people, and have some beers or cocktails and appetizers at my place. I AM taking food and drink requests for you picky eaters and drinkers

I'm thinking 3-5 people max.. Couple of guys, couple of girls so it'll be a sexy atmosphere.

My TV guide says it starts at 6 but I'm guessing it'll come on a bit later, so no need to rush over here. Stragglers are welcome LOL

I WILL be screening for this get-together, so reputable guys and girls only, please!!

This ought to be a fun night, and I'm looking forward to seeing who responds! Feel free to reply here or PM me if you're iinterested or would like more information.

GO MAYWEATHER!!

XOXO Sweet.Treat69
Hey sweetie, I thought the fight was on Sat?? Now I am confused....lol. Thats not hard to do though.
Hey sweetie, I thought the fight was on Sat?? Now I am confused....lol. Thats not hard to do though. Originally Posted by missblue

Ughh you're right!!! LOL D'ohh!! I got it mixed up.. I really did think it was tomorrow but hey.. At least I have it ordered LOL

The offer's still standing if anybody's interested in coming by SATURDAY around 6ish. LOL

Thank you Missblue.. It's been one of those days :P
Lol...For a few minutes there I thought I had the date wrong, too...lol

Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could put my name in the hat, but Mannie's been under the weather for a week now...I'm gonna watch it at home.

I boxed when I was a kid and through my high school years, so my head and money is on that Punk Ass Mayweather because if it's a non-heavyweight bout always bet on the dude with the fastest hands and the Punk Ass is also the best defensive fighter I have ever seen. Now my heart wants to see Guerrero lay him the fuck out !!

Have fun, drink some cold daddies for me!!
I want to go. I don't know how "reputable" I am but I'd definitely like to go. Let me know sweet.treat69.

If not does anybody know a good place to see the fight?
that sound pretty damn cool
I want to go. I don't know how "reputable" I am but I'd definitely like to go. Let me know sweet.treat69.

If not does anybody know a good place to see the fight? Originally Posted by coolaid
Buffalo wild wings is a good place.
I would like to go?! Please
I'm thrilled to see some of you are interested This def will be a fun night...

Guys, please PM me personally if you would like to attend so that I can take a look at your references.

Woohoo!! Counting down to the fight!!

xoxo
very gracious of you to host...great idea!
that sound pretty damn cool Originally Posted by RedRanger
very gracious of you to host...great idea! Originally Posted by txcwby6

If not does anybody know a good place to see the fight? Originally Posted by coolaid
I would like to go?! Please Originally Posted by Epimetheus

Thanks guys! There's going to be beer, liquor, food, and of course a great fight in HD!

As of now, only one person has confirmed and it's one of our very own ECCIE hotties! Still looking for reputable guys (meaning if you have seen 2 or more verified girls recently) and maybe 1 or 2 more hot girls!!

Don't be shy My place is totally discreet and accommodating and can easily seat 6-8 people comfortably.. And this shindig is gonna be AWESOME

PM's are preferred for screening the guys for my party... Unfortunately I couldn't accept a few of you that were interested but there's always next time since I'm considering doing this sort of thing regularly.

I'm excited!!
don't think im that reputable yet but dammit im tryin
I hope everyone has fun! She is screening pretty good so it will be a safe event. I failed to make the cut this time. I'll get my references in check and hopefully be able to attend the next? Something about a beautiful woman cheering on the fight with a beer in her hand. HOTT
I'll be there!
sweet.treat69 & DallasBella with boxing and food and drinks.... FML
You unattached gents get all the breaks.