Great that you are going to be good...

• jafun
  • 05-15-2013, 08:19 AM
From time to time I see posts by folks who decide to get out of hobbying and become a good person. Most of the time they have been in the hobby with a lot of guilt and then have this urge to let everyone know.

We are all here for a reason or no reason. I have met very sweet, smart folks here. However, no one likes to have the feeling of being "trashed".

So next time, if you decide to quit this world, please do us a favor. Just quit silently...We are still happy for you.
You do get the idea they're tired of feeling guilty, trashy, whatever.
When I leave it will be because I just can't fuck anymore.

The "I have cancer" threads are the worst. Dude...we don't even KNOW YOU.
I never viewed the "I'm quitting because . . . ." as being trashed. Maybe that's because I'm quite comfortable with my reasons for being here. Sounds like your problems are with yourself instead of those who drop by to say that they're leaving and leave a line or two about why. Frankly, I like to know why someone is leaving. Despite Prolongus claim, we DO know them, at least in a virtual sense. When I don't seen someone I have often seen in the past and whose opinion I respect (or whose persona I have grown fond of), I often wonder if they're OK, what's happened, etc.
If the ladies retire, they should be required to post taint.