Paki Taliban leader eats a drone....

Outstanding. Let the drone apologists carp while President Obama continues to take care of business.

"The Pakistani Taliban’s deputy leader and operational military commander has been killed in a drone attack, intelligence sources claimed today, in what appears t be a significant blow to the terrorist group."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ne-strike.html
Cog isn't up yet he will soon condemn it.
I just hope ole Wali-ur-Rehman got his 72 virgins.
What is a drone apologist? It would seem to me that it is someone who supports the use of drones anywhere, anytime, any place. That is not COG. Most of us are against the idea of giving someone other than the president (whoever they are) the power to kill Americans with drones. Even in foreign countries. So this story is not about an American, he is not in Pakistan but Afghanistan, and unless I learn otherwise the was ok'd by Obama. So where is the story?
  • CJ7
  • 05-29-2013, 12:09 PM
What is a drone apologist? It would seem to me that it is someone who supports the use of drones anywhere, anytime, any place. That is not COG. Most of us are against the idea of giving someone other than the president (whoever they are) the power to kill Americans with drones. Even in foreign countries. So this story is not about an American, he is not in Pakistan but Afghanistan, and unless I learn otherwise the was ok'd by Obama. So where is the story? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
the potus authorized drone strikes, the strikes are implemented down a chain of command ... whats the difference between a Navy admiral launching SCUD missiles off of a destroyer after he was given coordinates, and the go-ahead by his superior?

face it, youre a moron
One less dirt-bag to worry about.
  • CJ7
  • 05-29-2013, 12:55 PM
One less dirt-bag to worry about. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

ditto

these idiots yammer about killing muzzies like they were mosquitos, and when we kill one they bitch about how we kill them
What is a drone apologist? It would seem to me that it is someone who supports the use of drones anywhere, anytime, any place. That is not COG. Most of us are against the idea of giving someone other than the president (whoever they are) the power to kill Americans with drones. Even in foreign countries. So this story is not about an American, he is not in Pakistan but Afghanistan, and unless I learn otherwise the was ok'd by Obama. So where is the story? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good. Glad you approve.
I just hope ole Wali-ur-Rehman got his 72 virgins. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's just too bad that the bastard can't get the message back to living "jihad wannabes" that this "72 virgins" crap may not be quite as advertised!
It's just too bad that the bastard can't get the message back to living "jihad wannabes" that this "72 virgins" crap may not be quite as advertised! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
yeah but they still wouldn't believe it.
I can't even get one "Pro" to show up sometimes and thee guys think they are gonna get 72 virgins? LMMFAO!!!!!
The Prez chalks up a couple of more bad guys with the use of Drones. Way to go Mr. President!

Someone please tell Hanoi James that my 2 adult offspring (not children) have survived another Drone attack and are still alive and kicking! In fact I just talked to them both on the phone!

If you like, I will give you another report tomorrow.
No different than killing a cockroach.
I do have to hand it to President Obama on this whole Drone thing.

"Hey Abdul, you want to be the next in command. Get your affairs in order".

You kill the leaders, the ones who either compel or order the young men to engage in acts of terror.

I believe he is serious, deadly serious.
I do have to hand it to President Obama on this whole Drone thing.

"Hey Abdul, you want to be the next in command. Get your affairs in order".

You kill the leaders, the ones who either compel or order the young men to engage in acts of terror.

I believe he is serious, deadly serious. Originally Posted by Jackie S
These drones are better than calling in Artillery.

As far as I am concerned we can dig up the bad guys remains when the dust clears!

Oh that's right, I have already said that!