Here's something guaranteed to piss everybody off

Fort Hood shooter has been paid almost $300,000.00 in salary since the event. Incredible.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/investigations...208230691.html
You're right! They should have dropped that fucker in his tracks.
It does piss me off but it's really old news.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...he-government/

I bet the trial and his incarceration has cost us 10 million so far.
Yep, that does it for me.

Can we threaten to shoot whoever made these bonehead decisions? I understand the need to protect the innocent until proven guilty, but there's no doubt in this case about who did what. The why and what to do with him now is all that's really being judged.

I highly suggest everyone contact their state representatives and support the bi-partisan letter
Rep. Thomas Rooney (R) Florida signed urging defense secretary Chuck Hagel to "...reclassify the victims' deaths and injuries as 'combat related'," but especially the amendment U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) is trying to push through.
http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/WOLF_016_xml.pdf

I have no problem with this being classified as a terrorist act and giving victims the same medical benefits, pay, and treatment as a soldier wounded in active battle. It would the fair and right thing to do. Just because this happened on non-combatant U.S. soil is irrelevant.
  • CJ7
  • 05-29-2013, 02:02 PM
paid?

did he collect ?
I wonder if the families have filed civil suits and tried to tie the money up. I also wonder if there's some way to force him to pay the money back once they convict his sorry sad sack of shit ass. I'm sure if he has access to it, the money has been spent or squirreled away somewhere safe. Shit, it's not like he has to pay a lawyer. We do that for him.
Under Military Rules he is still a Major in the Army until he is convicted.

I wonder if his guards have to salute him?
  • CJ7
  • 05-29-2013, 02:34 PM
he cant endorse a check and run down to the bank and deposit it

if its an electronic deposit, the government can freeze everything you own with one fell swoop of a keyboard while the deposits keep coming ..

there may be some legal issues that stipulate mandatory payment of a government employee.. any road, they can make damn sure a dime doesn't leave any of his accounts
[QUOTE=Fancyinheels;1052951780][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkGreen]Yep, that does it for me.

Can we threaten to shoot whoever made these bonehead decisions?

Understand that doing that, whether it be the bonehead who set the policy (O'Blunder), or the bonehead who carried it out (Eric "I Don't Recall" Holder), would result in a quick and unpleasant visit from the Secret Service. Not that I would lose any sleep...
Probably already donated it to CAIR....................
Won't happen under Obama; he doesn't think it was a terrorist event................

Yep, that does it for me.

Can we threaten to shoot whoever made these bonehead decisions? I understand the need to protect the innocent until proven guilty, but there's no doubt in this case about who did what. The why and what to do with him now is all that's really being judged.

I highly suggest everyone contact their state representatives and support the bi-partisan letter
Rep. Thomas Rooney (R) Florida signed urging defense secretary Chuck Hagel to "...reclassify the victims' deaths and injuries as 'combat related'," but especially the amendment U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) is trying to push through.
http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/WOLF_016_xml.pdf

I have no problem with this being classified as a terrorist act and giving victims the same medical benefits, pay, and treatment as a soldier wounded in active battle. It would the fair and right thing to do. Just because this happened on non-combatant U.S. soil is irrelevant.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
[B[/B]
he cant endorse a check and run down to the bank and deposit it

if its an electronic deposit, the government can freeze everything you own with one fell swoop of a keyboard while the deposits keep coming .. (This administration won't do that. He probably donates to much to the Barach Hussein Obama Foundation.)

there may be some legal issues that stipulate mandatory payment of a government employee.. (but not terrorists. Although it would not surprise if this bunch did...) any road, they can make damn sure a dime doesn't leave any of his accounts Originally Posted by CJ7
Under Military Rules he is still a Major in the Army until he is convicted.

I wonder if his guards have to salute him? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I would salute him with my middle finger only, lol.
East Texas Rig Hand, your questionable intelligence would be better spent as chairperson of the Robert Zimmermann Relief Fund. Dig deep, dude, the price of freedom is high.
East Texas Rig Hand, your questionable intelligence would be better spent as chairperson of the Robert Zimmermann Relief Fund. Dig deep, dude, the price of freedom is high. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Been there, done that, CandyAss. Wish I had more to send him...