Review: It Wasn't Too Much Snow to Find Cash in Snowy South Dallas - Another Slayer Adventure

Date: 2/28/15
Provider: Cash
Phone: None - Phone Broke
Email Address: None - only GPS Address
URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: MLK Blvd and Holmes
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Ass Grabbing, Deep Throat Sloppy BBJTCIMNQBS, Setting up of another appointment
Session Length: 2 Songs
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: Long black with brown highlights in front
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'6 -5'7, thick hips, nice D? Size breasts, Jay-Z porportioned lips, average looking, Tattoos, Nice Onion for grabbing.
Recommendation: Yes
Clap................Clap...... .............Clap U are a total horndog. Salute. No way could I do this man
Gotdammit.. I'm on my fucking way
Damn !!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2015, 08:46 PM
Nice review, I like how you held firm and didn't give up the extra .$ these sw will hustle you if you let them.
Man, I feel like a pussy... I was due at work this morning at 9:00, but I called and said I would be late.. ice and snow, you know.. meanwhile you're out getting a stellar BJ.. fuck.
Gotdammit.. I'm on my fucking way Originally Posted by 7aurelius
How'd you make out 7auelius? Did you find her? or the young one?

Nice review, I like how you held firm and didn't give up the extra .$ these sw will hustle you if you let them. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Yes indeed.. as a comedian once said "Pussy comes a dime a dozen and I got a dollar!" I passed by McDonalds a couple of times but no luck on your last conquest.

Man, I feel like a pussy... I was due at work this morning at 9:00, but I called and said I would be late.. ice and snow, you know.. meanwhile you're out getting a stellar BJ.. fuck. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes indeed Chung..I'm sure if you were due in some pussy @ 9 instead of work you would've been on time!
Clap................Clap...... .............Clap U are a total horndog. Salute. No way could I do this man Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Thanks.. sometimes the role of the General is to rally the troops and send them into battle.. "Sir! the enemy has retreated and their women are trading sex for rations. What are your orders Sir?!!
How'd you make out 7auelius? Did you find her? or the young one?

Yes indeed.. as a comedian once said "Pussy comes a dime a dozen and I got a dollar!" I passed by McDonalds a couple of times but no luck on your last conquest.

Yes indeed Chung..I'm sure if you were due in some pussy @ 9 instead of work you would've been on time! Originally Posted by justinslayer
No S/O fucked uo my plans I plan on getting out there today I found Tina tho!!
No S/O fucked uo my plans I plan on getting out there today I found Tina tho!! Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Oh Shit! I was about to hang with Wille Greene but now I got to hit the scene. If I got a 20 and a hat, I got to see if Tina is on the track!
Carry as as u were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carry as as u were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Yes Sir!!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Im getting JS a bumper sticker for the H0-Mobile
pure greatness as usual... I have got to get the pimp mobile lined up...

Great Work!

Moto