Address: The Corner of Forgotten Dreams & Misery
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, CFS, Bird Bath
Session Length: 15
Fee: 25
Hair Color and Length: Short/ black/ slick back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Thick Thick Thick.. Sloppy Milked Out Titties, HUGE ASS n HIPS, Sexy Ass Lips.. She was Fine in her heyday
Recommendation: Yes
Man!!! I thought I had some advertisers.

If you run across any skinny white chick let me know.
another great review! those photos make it come alive, along with your usually wicked prose!

THE BEST, I say, THE BEST!!!

Slayer's experiences and reviews rock...always looking forward to the next adventure!!!

Thanks for sharing...
Man!!! I thought I had some advertisers.

If you run across any skinny white chick let me know. Originally Posted by catbanger
I couldn't believe it myself CB... I've seen a few skinny white chicks in the area. If I can I try n stop one and get some info and maybe have her lick some catnip out of my lap!

another great review! those photos make it come alive, along with your usually wicked prose!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks Chung.. your praise is my reward. I always know when i'm reviewing .. if anyone gets this "line" it will be Chung!

THE BEST, I say, THE BEST!!!

Slayer's experiences and reviews rock...always looking forward to the next adventure!!!

Thanks for sharing... Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Thanks NTX.. I've been on the downslide the last few reviews.. Glad to be back in the top 5!
great stuff my brotha from another motha... ALWAYS enjoy the read

Fuckin bird bath lmmfao
JS's hoe game is strong!
JS's hoe game is strong! Originally Posted by dogfart
...to quite strong!
There was a skinny white chick hanging out next to the SB 175 yesterday in that area 5ish. Shorts and a sports bra!
great stuff my brotha from another motha... ALWAYS enjoy the read

Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Anytime Bro.. You right she was splish/splash'n take'n a bath all on a sunny afternoon!

...to quite strong! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
HA! Love that Movie..! Just watched it the other day while hanging out with puff the magic dragon!
JS....this may my favorite review of all time!! The pics helped tell the story yo!! Outfuckin-standing!!! This shit had me rolling dude!!

Fuckin hilarious!! I would have had to drive off when she was squattin outside the car washing her puss!!! Lol