Who's Watching The OJ Parole Hearing??

I'm watching it right now.
This is surreal, considering 90 percent of the entire World Population believes he should have been convicted of the double murder of Nichole Simpson and Ronald Goldman.

But he wasn't. Such is our system of justice. The jury has the final say.

This will be an ongoing saga in American Fokelore. It will be interesting to see just how he fits into today's society if he is granted parole.

The only person on this Planet that knows the truth about OJ is OJ.
Keep OJ Chimpson in its monkey cage.
i'd rather watch trained baboons juggle bananas at the zoo ... oh wait ... bahhaaaa
I am watching. I, like every other reasonable human, knows he killed two people in cold blood. BUT, he was found innocent. I say cut him lose. He is 70, served 9 years, model inmate, and hardly a threat to the outside world.
Yeah, but this is about something for which he was found guilty,

Frankly, I don't care if he walks or not, as long as he gets out of the news. We've already got enough attention hounds dominating the news and enough 70-year-old criminals all over ECCIE.
i'd rather watch trained baboons juggle bananas at the zoo ... oh wait ... bahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How would YOU know if they're trained, WWE?

But thanks for the alt-right knee jerk comment.
What i would like to know.. IS WHY HIS being paroled, was so dam news worthy, it took over EVERY DAMN NEWS channel for 2+ hours??
Yeah, but this is about something for which he was found guilty,

Frankly, I don't care if he walks or not, as long as he gets out of the news. We've already got enough attention hounds dominating the news and enough 70-year-old criminals all over ECCIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

happy 70th birthday. bahahaaaa

But thanks for the alt-right knee jerk comment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

But thanks for the alt-right knee jerk comment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He could always ask YOUR reach-around crew member and " franchisee " gloryhole operator from KansASS...EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! Keep up those great efforts in YOUR DOTY campaign, MR. DOTY 4 TIMES !!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-20-2017, 04:40 PM
What i would like to know.. IS WHY HIS being paroled, was so dam news worthy, it took over EVERY DAMN NEWS channel for 2+ hours?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Damn bro....were you fucking Nichole too!

If you train monkeys well enough, some act human. Ever watch the cosby show?
Damn bro....were you fucking Nichole too! Originally Posted by WTF
No i just find it ROYALLY annoying that we get HUNDREDS OF people paroled each and every month all over the nation, but for what ever reason DAMN NEAR every news channel, and even ALL the sports channels felt it 'important' to focus ALL OF THEIR damn time for 3+ hours (and in some cases LONGER since CNN and FOX were STILL going on about it till way past 11pm) when there's MORE important news out there.

HECK not one of the news networks even broke INTO their 'continuing OJ parole coverage" to let us know, HEY WE JUST HAD A MASSIVE earthquake off the coast of Greece, which spawned a Tsunami, that has hit both Greece AND Turkey, killing people..
I had to find THAT out when i looked up one of the British news papers, to get some sports news from the EPL (Transfer information).. And saw "Greece hit by Tsunami"...
HECK not one of the news networks even broke INTO their 'continuing OJ parole coverage" to let us know, ... Originally Posted by garhkal
Can you get OAN?
One american news.. Unfortunately the ONLY local cable has it, would be direct TV, but some of my main shows, the channel its on (CWTV) they don't carry anymore..

But the point of my rant, was how US TV news channels seem to IGNORE THE NEWS for politics, 24/7, and break in for alerts on xys superstars.. Nothing else in the world seems to matter..

I like saying the rest of the world could be getting taken over by an alien invasion, but if Trump was doing something, they would totally ignore the aliens, to focus on Trump..