Catie Mae, a differnt thougt

Why does this site seem like "The Woman Haters Club" site? She is a person first and foremost. If it were true, there should be a sea of pain and regret in all of us for her. We should also feel blessed to not be in her shoes (as we have also been involved in the hobby). If it is a false accusation by someone for their sick gain, we should also feel for her and try to help.
The men here are not with the health department, they are looking for sex with women they don't know. Let's all be safe and honest with each other, but I know that is too much to ask from many of you.

I wish you the best Catie Mae.
Why does this site seem like "The Woman Haters Club" site? She is a person first and foremost. If it were true, there should be a sea of pain and regret in all of us for her. We should also feel blessed to not be in her shoes (as we have also been involved in the hobby). If it is a false accusation by someone for their sick gain, we should also feel for her and try to help.
The men here are not with the health department, they are looking for sex with women they don't know. Let's all be safe and honest with each other, but I know that is too much to ask from many of you.

I wish you the best Catie Mae. Originally Posted by RoundPound
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ + infinity.

I have been in contact, and she categorically denies any health problems, save for the headaches this whole situ has caused her...

I, for one, believe her -- she gots no reason to fib to me.
Let's don't start this all over again. Do not post speculation about another person's health.

Torito
Do not post speculation about another person's health.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
exactly... but i feel this is relevant:

about 3 or 4 years ago, some loser from Oklahoma posted a thread (on aspd) stating he had contacted an STD from a very popular indy asian girl here in dallas. no proof or anything... just stated it as fact.

insanity ensued and everybody that had an appointment with her cancelled (as you would expect) that day and for a long time afterward. this girl lost thousands of dollars.

at the time, St Chris was an aspd mod and took it upon himself to investigate. he contacted her and asked if she could provide test results in an effort to help her clear her name. cpi3000 was a mod and helped out too. she got her test, and cpi went over to her apt to verify things as an independent party.

the poor girl was absolutely humiliated at having to give the results to cpi...some guy she had never met. results were clean, but cpi was pretty sly and asked to see a receipt for the test, which she presented. case closed. name cleared. but the damage had been done to this poor girl. but kudos to chris & cpi for going above and beyond the call of duty to help her out.

except for the fact that the loser in question NEVER HAD TO PROVIDE ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that he had ever had an STD. and never had to provide proof he had it taken care of. and he went on about his merry business with no repercussions. and is still active on this board (recently asking who he should see in dallas on his birthday). the poor girl had to leave town and has not been heard from since.

when he made the original post he was hailed as some kind of hero for being brave enough to post his accusations. and after the truth came out... not a single apology from the accuser or those that championed him.

JPdM
I did not post this as anything other than a way to say sorry to Catie Mae. I hope that anyone that post anything other than proven facts or empathy for CM will receive the proper infractions.
I did not post this as anything other than a way to say sorry to Catie Mae. I hope that anyone that post anything other than proven facts or empathy for CM will receive the proper infractions. Originally Posted by RoundPound
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ + infinity, plus infinity.

Sorry, this really p*sses me off, and I don't even know CM, other than a couple of PMs.

There seems to be an echo of WK WK WK that I can hear from here in St. Lou....
I hear torito has a wicked case of athlete's foot.

Can i get infracted for this?
can we end this drama - I think CM was left in a good place on the last one.
whatever someone is saying it is she might have wrong.....if it can be cured with pills I'll take it hahahahaha
I hear torito has a wicked case of athlete's foot.

Can i get infracted for this? Originally Posted by rummerpaul
better to get infracted than infected. and torito's foot problems have to do with him driving from oklahoma to ampville every other day. that right foot is a heavy bastard.

JPdM
I think the OP makes a very good point. In reading some of the threads on this site, it is pretty clear that there are some very sick bastards here. I mean men with a real deep seated hatred of women. Pretty sad.

These ladies are first and foremost, human beings, with real feelings. Are some of them scam artists? Dishonest? Absolutely. But I see an awful lot of guys who post with can only be described as some kind of sick need to hurt these ladies. It's sick.

Ok. Rant over.
exactly... but i feel this is relevant:

about 3 or 4 years ago, some loser from Oklahoma posted a thread (on aspd) stating he had contacted an STD from a very popular indy asian girl here in dallas. no proof or anything... just stated it as fact.

insanity ensued and everybody that had an appointment with her cancelled (as you would expect) that day and for a long time afterward. this girl lost thousands of dollars.

at the time, St Chris was an aspd mod and took it upon himself to investigate. he contacted her and asked if she could provide test results in an effort to help her clear her name. cpi3000 was a mod and helped out too. she got her test, and cpi went over to her apt to verify things as an independent party.

the poor girl was absolutely humiliated at having to give the results to cpi...some guy she had never met. results were clean, but cpi was pretty sly and asked to see a receipt for the test, which she presented. case closed. name cleared. but the damage had been done to this poor girl. but kudos to chris & cpi for going above and beyond the call of duty to help her out.

except for the fact that the loser in question NEVER HAD TO PROVIDE ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that he had ever had an STD. and never had to provide proof he had it taken care of. and he went on about his merry business with no repercussions. and is still active on this board (recently asking who he should see in dallas on his birthday). the poor girl had to leave town and has not been heard from since.

when he made the original post he was hailed as some kind of hero for being brave enough to post his accusations. and after the truth came out... not a single apology from the accuser or those that championed him.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
My sentiments exactly.

I sit here and think if it were me that was being accused of having this and or a couple of other things that have gone on recently how would I respond ?
I really don't know. An apology is nice but doesn't remove the thought from everyones minds of a correlation between. a rumor that's false and a person who's been hurt

And yes rummerpaul you can be given a infraction for what you said but consider yourself lucky for the time being.

As St Chris said or restated in another like thread the mention of subjects that are taboo from now on to me will be enforced as quickly as I see them for noone should have to endure this.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Ahhh, I remember that thread. And I know all too well this type of situation and the damage is can do. And though an "apology" was made, but an apology should made for the "right reason" and not simply to "save face" because once the "accusation", false as it may be, can never reverse the damage it causes. So yes, my heart goes out to CM.

At the end of the day you just have to remind yourself that there are petty immature hateful people in the world. But at the end of the day at least I know I can look in the mirror and know I am not one of those people.

Generally speaking of course when I ask this but, can you?
enough already. well intentioned continued discussion of this subject is still discussion of this subject which we should not be doing. let's all move on shall we.