Tail anal toy

Anybody know of an Adult store that might carry something like this. Have partner that is interested in some Catplay (tail, ears) and ordering online would take to long to get by this weekend.
Try Chrystals or the velvet box (I think that is the right name).
Might be able to find it on Amazon..
Tail plugs are a favorite of mine! And yes, Amazon might be able to get it to you within a few days.. Best of luck.
Lena I bet you would look sexy with a tail...

Tail plugs are a favorite of mine! And yes, Amazon might be able to get it to you within a few days.. Best of luck. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
You already know! I have a similar fox tail plug that my friend gifted me. (And I've got pictures with it in.)

This gif is cute. On my to-do is making a cute gif with me playing with my fox tail plug..

Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Definitely try Amazon
if you are unable to find it in a store near you.
They have tons of fetish/cosplay items.
And if you order today or tomorrow you can still get it by the weekend!

In Amazon Sexual wellness dept. search cosplay fox tail plug.
Butt loads of options

Hope this helps, kisses!

Miss Allison 48J
sweet..well do you care to share the fox tail picture?

You already know! I have a similar fox tail plug that my friend gifted me. (And I've got pictures with it in.)

This gif is cute. On my to-do is making a cute gif with me playing with my fox tail plug.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Originally Posted by yohimbebrother

Can someone buy this for me please?
Amazon..............Rbenxia Anal Sex Toys Fox Tail Anal Butt Plug for Cosplay

I just might could be tempted......
AB, that might be able to be arranged.
  • anita
  • 01-28-2016, 02:00 PM
I bought mine on amazon
I had a twohour date set up with a special client & another provider...so we wanted to do something unique for him....so we had her wearing a butt plug with a fuzzy tail and she was on all fours and I had her by the dog collar & leash...when we opened the door for him , he was blown away!

I had a twohour date set up with a special client & another provider...so we wanted to do something unique for him....so we had her wearing a butt plug with a fuzzy tail and she was on all fours and I had her by the dog collar & leash...when we opened the door for him , he was blown away! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas that sounds awesome. I bet he had an enjoyable time