Question about draping

Does the lmt mean there is anything else available or upgrade to massage when draping to your comfort level is said. Been to some that say it and nothing else happens and I know ymmv on
Tough call.

Some gals post that hoping to lure guys in for the appointment that figure, if she says that, she might do extras, but in reality, some girls never do a thing.

Others, yes, that is a "code".

Given the current crackdown on massage/body rub gals, I'd simply invest time in finding a good therapist and develop a regular routine. Sometimes it takes a "non provider" several visits to insure you are not a cop because no VICE or police department will pay for their investigators to see the same girl over and over. Hell, one girl I know you had to see at least 3 times before anything happened for that very reason.

IF all you are looking for is a quick rub and tug, and don't care about the actual skill level of the massage, there are plenty of reviews here you can find using just the term FBSM (full body sensual massage)
For an LMT to offer no drape, you have to actualy sign a waiver that give the LMT permission. Verbel permission is not enough. Of course, any LMT has paper work you are suppose to fill out anyway. One LMT told me if your draped, they will not touch the covered area which affects the quality and throughness of the massage. Not sure if that is a firm rule or just her policy

There are also several very good LMTs on here if your looking for a quality massage w happy ending.
Some find it distracting when I turn on my back and they see the drape waving at them.

Torito
I think it makes it easier for the masseuse if you aren't draped. They don't have to mess with tucking the thing (TOWEL, damn it) in and can reach your muscles easier. Many licensed LMT's will allow undraped sessions but offer nothing further.
Undraping does not necessarily mean more will occur. Draping can take time and flow away from the massage. If you are visiting a real LMT, you will fill an intake form and sign off on the undraping.

If you are looking for an upgraded LMT session, there are several ladies on here who are terrific!
If you are looking for an upgraded LMT session, there are several ladies on here who are terrific! Originally Posted by RyansFun
I do not know if you have a license, but from what I have read about your "massages", you would fit in that category of being terrific, as well as being one of the prettiest!
All possible combinations exist:

- no drape - no extra fun
- no drape - extra fun
- full drape - no extra fun
- full drape - extra fun

It all depends on the girl and the rappport you develop with her over time. Particularly the ones that drape and don't typically offer extra fun. I saw a lady once for 2 years + , very legit RMT, no forms and no extras. At some point along the way alot more developed.

no need to PM me, she is long gone.
One LMT told me if your draped, they will not touch the covered area which affects the quality and throughness of the massage. Originally Posted by Bubba3452

+1
I'm going with Irinore on this one. I've known women who draped with sheets, towels or not at all and it doesn't mean anything. They'll even move "junior" out of their way to work the Quad and even that isn't a definite signal.

Good luck.
Dharma why it gotta be Junior? Why cant it be they will move Goliath out of the way.
Holy Mackerel Dharma, you got Tailgunnr to spend one of his very rare posts. Oh happy day!
SPTL...or how about "Big Wally"
No, unfortunately with me it's still "junior". LOL
Well, I was going to say "Biff The Wonder Wally" but....