Social Networking

I've noticed a lot of providers are including blogs,twitter and facebook pages along with their info...

Guys do you check them out? Ladies are you noticing a difference since including these in your information?

Just wanted to know.
I worry too much about putting things related to the hobby on mainstream sites.
I have a more understanding GF (who knows about my activities on this board), but more than likely others do not. If you are using your Fb, twitter, etc. as a means of advertising, it will be fairly obvious it is hobby related. Granted, the guys can use a "hobby account" as it were, but how many of the guys even use a hobby phone? Our personal social network is hooked up with friends and family, SOMEONE will figure it out. And on the ladies' side, having photos up on such a connected network, someone will recognize her eventually. This is especially true as the ladies work in a small local area.
nope
I am only friends with family and loved ones on my Facebook, so I would never. But I do have a Twitter as Kennedy, but not for advertising. I definitely see how it could negatively affect personal lives but still wonder if their are any benefits as far as the ladies are concerned
Guys and girls....keep the 2 separate. There are a multitude of reasons for doing so.
Maybe a fake persona for the social network sites that involves the hobby but even that is risky.
I have a Twitter account that I follow adult film stars on that I would follow some of the providers on, but I do not do so with Facebook or any of the other social network sites. Can you just imagine adding your ATF to your LinkedIn account?
I have a twitter account that I use for advertising. I only have one picture on it and I am turned away from the camera so i could easily deny it if someone from my real life saw it. As far as helping business. Nope not at all...I have gotten to where I rarely even post on it.
I tried it.
I didn't see any improvement in business.
So I canceled it.

If you try it hopefully you will have better luck.
For whatever it's worth...I'm visual and/or verbal in a sound way.......and I'd prefer it more intimate.