Faves!

I know that I have seen threads previously from clients about their All Time Favorites and their Top 5 favorite providers but I am curious if the are any providers out there who have favorite clients (handles or nick names) that they wanna let the community know how great they are?... p.s. I don't know if I can write this or not or if I can write it here (if not my apologies)
This had come up before. Some participated, but others said that they weren't going to give up the names of their best clients so that others could go cherry picking. And as you didn't start off by giving the handles of your favorite, it does look like that is what you are trying to do. Not saying it is, just what it looks like.

diud
Some participated, but others said that they weren't going to give up the names of their best clients so that others could go cherry picking. Originally Posted by diud-diud
That particular risk is virtually non-existent, because we clients select whom to contact for an appointment, and any lady who really feared that isn't thinking clearly. To go cherry-picking, the other ladies would have to cold call some guy they'd never seen BCD before, soliciting an appointment. That appears to be exceedingly rare, as most ladies are too concerned about a negative reaction to cold call someone. (Not to mention that P4P is a business and, particularly in bad economic times, most ladies are just concerned about finding many acceptable clients, rather than a few great clients.) In fact, many are afraid to cold call even someone they've already seen BCD. Also, cherry-picking would only be successful (and thereby harm the lady who listed her "best clients") if that particular client was interested in the lady who cold called him. WALDT/CASG. Not to mention that even if Lady B successfully cold calls Joe Client, that doesn't mean that Lady A (who listed Joe as one of her favs) won't still get plenty of Joe's business. The very fact that she listed him as one of her favs may stroke his ego and result in him seeing Lady A more than he would have otherwise. Bottom line: Listing her favorite/best clients will not endanger her business from those clients.

The real risk is the fragile egos of her other clients. It's the guys she leaves off her list of favorite/best clients who may have their feelings hurt as a result and be less likely to come back and see her again. "I thought she really liked me, but now I see that she doesn't. *sniff* "

Personally, I think that's a silly reaction and most experienced P4P clients should and would be able to deal with not being on the list. Even among our favorites/regulars, in the vast majority of cases we're valued and appreciated clients but not among her top 5 favorite clients. Even if we have healthy egos, it's a numbers game and most of her other clients are probably nice guys too. WALDT/CASG applies for the ladies as well. We know all that. Leave us off her list? We would be surprised if she didn't and certainly not upset when she did.

But there are some clients who would feel hurt and maybe less likely to return and see her again, at least as frequently. So, she strokes the ego of 5 guys and maybe gets a bit more business from them but risks losing (part of) the business from 20 other guys who thought they were one of her favorites.

The sensible thing to do is: (a) don't post anything publicly; and (b) privately tell each of the 25 guys that he's one of her top 5.
Funeralman gets enough props already
Well I certainly didn't mean to come across as though I where looking to try to move in on anyone's clientelle cause that was not the reasoning for my post (and I actually had not thought about that) instead what prompted this particular post was a topic that I spoke of just a bit earlier... "Client Reviews" I was just say some girls have those certain clients that come and make them feel like they can't wait to see them again. Since my faves are in question I have to say I have yet to have a bad client. Now with that said I will run down my list... my top 5 are grouped together as my #1s and they were the first 5 guys to actually give me a chance when I was brand new to the review scene & had no reviews they came & saw me & wrote reviews (eccie handles) samcruz, sinkerswim, magoo, kvega, & MJX1492 that's my starting line up. The rest of my allstars are (eccie handles) New Yorican, tglc1, moore143, just4fun 181, quicksilver. So as you can tell I keep pretty busy with some really GretGuys and don't have to cherry pick from anyone elses tree.
As previously stated I have yet to have a "bad" client so if I did not list you it is only because I didn't have your eccie handle and did not want to list any real names.
janessa, this was brought up not too long ago [jan??].
i offered myself to collect women's faves [via a separate email acct].
i would then, in strict secrecy, just compile a list of the guys from those lists.
i promised then and i promise now never to reveal who replied or who they named.

it's not much different than the "who have you visited 3 times?" thread that i started recently.

i can see where chevalier [on this thread] and lazurus long [on the other thread] caution about hurting egos. that might be true, but it is really that big a problem?

anyhoo, if you women would like me to compile the list, i'm humbly bow at your knees and offer my services. i can provide references who will vouch for my honesty as well as my gentlemanliness.

have a great evening folks......
  • T-Can
  • 03-28-2011, 09:17 PM
<---------------Any shout outs for this guy.........anyone......(I guess back to the drawing board)
Do I feel a little jealousy out there CoHorn, just because I have the sexiest and most beutiful provider in the DFW area calling me her ATF.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144722

or my birthday

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196315
I hope that I'm someones fave around an hour or two once per a week.
<---------------Any shout outs for this guy.........anyone......(I guess back to the drawing board) Originally Posted by CanDo01

If I have to pick a favorite hobbyist it would be you Cando.

(private) when do I get the $100? (private)
  • T-Can
  • 03-29-2011, 05:42 AM
If I have to pick a favorite hobbyist it would be you Cando.

(private) when do I get the $100? (private) Originally Posted by monkmonk
Aww, monk, I (insert heart shape thingee that I do not know how to make) you!

(private) ummm, eesh........yeah about the $100.....I have $26.72 right now but, if everything goes right on the corner today, I shall have an additional $3. I do get paid on Friday from my second job as the guy who attaches the string on tampons but it will not be much as I am paying the company back out of my check because of all the recalls suffered from the string breaking off (don't pull so hard ladies!) so I should have, maybe (crossing fingers), about $42.42.........At $77.14, monk, do you think I could do you a payout of $3.97 a month for the next 6 months? If you will then that would be awesome! (private)
I don't have any favorites anymore :-( .
Aww, monk, I (insert heart shape thingee that I do not know how to make) you!

(private) ummm, eesh........yeah about the $100.....I have $26.72 right now but, if everything goes right on the corner today, I shall have an additional $3. I do get paid on Friday from my second job as the guy who attaches the string on tampons but it will not be much as I am paying the company back out of my check because of all the recalls suffered from the string breaking off (don't pull so hard ladies!) so I should have, maybe (crossing fingers), about $42.42.........At $77.14, monk, do you think I could do you a payout of $3.97 a month for the next 6 months? If you will then that would be awesome! (private) Originally Posted by CanDo01

Don't forget about my 50% cut. Tampon factory eh? No wonder you haven't been out there making me my money! Get back out there and make my money! Mama needs a McChicken!!
I'm sure I'm on 1 or 2 lists and I doubt it's a 'favorite' list.