Taking a Break

I normally wouldn't post something like this, but ECCIE has been a great experience in my hobby life. I've met some fun and interesting people in the hobby. I've decided to take a break from hobbying to focus on someone in my life. Hobbying doesn't fit in and is something I'm willing to give up. I'll still be around to read the stories and get a laugh with like minded people.

Lastly, thank you to Tbone and Becky for starting this board. It truly has been a breath of fresh air.

Best wishes everyone.

FTH, out.
Well I hope you are lucky with this one but if not the hobby will still be here to welcome you back with open legs. LOL
Bye Sweets. We will miss you. You are always a gentleman!
I wish you the very best in your new relationship. You are right to distance yourself, it is the only way you can give your all to the new lady in your life.
Lauren, I'll miss you too. It's not so much as I'm in a relationship. After talking to her, I realized it was time to leave if she is the type of woman I aspire to be with in the long run. We'll see where life leads me.
It was great to meet you. You are a real sweetheart, take care and best of luck to you.
Good luck brotha! I wish you nothing but the best!!!