Have we met? ... in another life ...?

Do you ever get the feeling when you have an encounter .... you've known that person before?

Is the chemistry so incredibly real .... you feel like you have been best friends forever?

Super cool .... and yet ... kinda weird ... but in a good way?

This probably does not apply to the hobbyists who only look for the slam bam thing ...
I doubt they would have a clue of what I'm talking about.
So really ... no need to post to the thread if you are of that type.

Torre
Yes a few times and you know before the session is over that you will continue to meet her several times in the future and already look forward to her next visit. To me this is what the hobby is about making lasting memories.
Not with providers but I've had that feeling with both of my ex wives.

Now, after two failed marriages (along with many other failed GF relationships), I'm afraid cynicism won't allow me to feel that anymore.
I've been down this road a few times. It can take six months to a couple years before I get tired of some women.
Yes ma’am. I’ve been there once. It was incredible how well her & I got along. It was like we had known each other and were lovers for years. I almost got caught up in the moment, freaked out, and bolted. I handled it poorly. It felt like there could have been a future if I wanted, friendship or romance. After years of a shitty marriage & a BSC G/F or two, I just decided it was best to try & keep things in check.
Part of the reason I started doing this was so that I could have sex without the fear of emotions.
I know, I’m a little messed up. Lol
Yes I have had that experience a couple of times and it’s great!
Yes, kind of like the feeling you been some place before but you have not .
Yes, I've had it a few times. Sometimes there's something so familiar about a gent, their scent or their touch. So the entire date I'm wondering where do I know him from, did we hook up in the rw and now he knows I'm a ho? Lol

Actually I had someone visit last year and I could have sworn I knew him from church. It was so odd and I just kept looking at him wondering, is it xyz? Omg I know his wife lol
  • BLM69
  • 01-17-2019, 11:25 AM
Yes, I've had it a few times. Sometimes there's something so familiar about a gent, their scent or their touch. So the entire date I'm wondering where do I know him from, did we hook up in the rw and now he knows I'm a ho? Lol

Actually I had someone visit last year and I could have sworn I knew him from church. It was so odd and I just kept looking at him wondering, is it xyz? Omg I know his wife lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Maybe it was the pastor going undercover on his weekly fun time hump? back to the subject, we as men lie and will adjust on the fly when with a woman, could of been these men were playing a game? I've done it many times in the past to get laid, I do everything besides say I love you if I don't mean it. I'm not that mean....
Maybe it was the pastor going undercover on his weekly fun time hump? back to the subject, we as men lie and will adjust on the fly when with a woman, could of been these men were playing a game? I've done it many times in the past to get laid, I do everything besides say I love you if I don't mean it. I'm not that mean.... Originally Posted by BLM69
Haha, no. I would recognize the priest but he was involved with the church LMAO
Yes, it's occurred to me.

I met a provider from P411 (she's not on Eccie) who was OUTcall only, came to my house, 1st visit was EPIC 4 HOURS long, with superb communication, friendliness, rapor, fun times, and even hung out afterward and chilled. Our Chemistry was off the charts fantastic, or so I thought...…..

We saw each other several times, each visit was Epic, she always stayed much longer than the standard hour. I really liked this gal, but our age difference was too wide to make it realistic we would be together in any way outside of the Eccie relationship.

Sadly - we had several NCNS/ghosting appointments, where she either simply disappeared/didn't respond, or....cancelled for whatever reason.

I'm not sure what ever happened there, or why she never responded again, but she was a great gal. Whomever is seeing her now is/are lucky dude(s).
Not yet, but I'm still looking.
Happened twice in 20 years. Once I find someone I am comfortable with, I like to see her almost to the exclusion of all others. First time, beautiful lady at a spa - saw her every couple of weeks for a few months. She said she really loved me bcd and she loved just talking even more. Met her at her place a few times when she didn't work at the spa. It seemed to be going a direction I didn't intend on my side. Maybe not on her side, but it seemed to be. So, I didn't see her for several months. When I felt I was in better control, I returned to seeing her, but no more than once a month there after.

2nd girl, similar story. We could talk about the most intimate things. And, bcd passion was hot. A few months of biweekly visits and she put a stop to it. I didn't see her again for almost a year. Then, we kept it to limited time.

It does get the heart pumping.
Seems like last week that I had this exact feeling.... short blonde, tanned, always going the extra mile..... something about a beach keeps coming up.... you know the kind where the corona is cold, the lime is tart and the time is right.....
Yup, happens once in a while
yes, with the wife. every time we fuck it feels vaguely familiar like something we've done in the past, but cant really place when..