Sting in Arlington

• Go4it
  • 01-18-2019, 09:27 AM
Be careful in Arlington my friends!! They just completed a "John" sting in Arlington. Location, according to the Arlington Police report was at the corner of Lincoln/Washington. Police report shows at least 8 johns arrested yesterday. This area used to be pretty heavy with street walkers due to the apartments in that area. Guess they have moved in-door along with the sting.
i didn't know Arlington ever had a street walker. I have to look that up. Any link to the sting?
I found this link from a few months ago..

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...217427380.html

what jumped out at me, is Waybourn's statement that "we will continue to pursue Predators like this..."

Predators? really?

these guys wanted to pay for a piece of pussy, same as guys have done for Centuries. God Damn.. anyone who voted for that Jackass should feel ashamed.
Horrible news. I was thinking of a different Sting. ��
Horrible news. I was thinking of a different Sting. �� Originally Posted by JoeTexan
Lol, well he was in the Police. Kind of the same thing, right?
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2019, 02:43 PM
i didn't know Arlington ever had a street walker. I have to look that up. Any link to the sting? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Every big city has talent around, you need to keep your eyes peeled or sniff them out.
  • Go4it
  • 01-19-2019, 04:57 PM
Google Arlington Prostitution and it will take you to the Arlington Police web site that has all the arrests for the day including charges and location. On the 17th there were 8 males arrested for Prostitution at the same location at different times of the day.
The street walkers used to work Division St. from a few blocks west of Bowen Rd. to a few blocks east of Collins St. & North Collins St. near the new AT&T Stadium. Police have successfully moved all the street action north across I-30 away from the Stadium but it's all over Arlington.
Lincoln and Washington is a 4 way stop with apartments all around. Kind of odd to be a street walker area. It's very heavy provider incalls right around there though.
"The initiative is aimed at curtailing the demand aspect of human sex-trafficking, the Sheriff’s Department said in a news release."

News flash. It accomplishes absolutely nothing to help human trafficking to arrest a few johns. I have no idea how they would think it would. Of course we know the answer. It's not about real solutions it's about getting something in the news that's easy to make it seem like you are doing something.
"The initiative is aimed at curtailing the demand aspect of human sex-trafficking, the Sheriff’s Department said in a news release."

News flash. It accomplishes absolutely nothing to help human trafficking to arrest a few johns. I have no idea how they would think it would. Of course we know the answer. It's not about real solutions it's about getting something in the news that's easy to make it seem like you are doing something. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
It accomplishes more Federal funding.
i didn't know Arlington ever had a street walker. I have to look that up. Any link to the sting? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Logan famously regaled us with tales of his conquests in Arlington.
It's not about real solutions it's about getting something in the news that's easy to make it seem like you are doing something. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
exactly.. this reminds me of George Bush jr., and his quest to nab Sadam Hussein.. Osama Bin Laden was out of reach, so Bush went after Hussein and tried to make it appear as if the two were basically interchangeable.