Greene walks back

Ultimate walk of shame, but deserved.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...wfr?li=BBnb7Kz
And where did she read these Qanon conspiracy theories? On Facebook and Youtube to name two. So why hasn't Facebook and Youtube been pulled from the internet?

In case you have never really dug into and wondering what the Hell Qanon is.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-qanon-n900531

I'm currently watching a pretty good show on Netflix called "Travelers" about people from the future who can replace the mind of a person about to die with the mind of a centuries older Travelers that come back to save humanity from ultimate destruction. Yeah, yeah, I know, to much time on my hands. Anyway, the point of me telling you this is because at one point an Alex Jones type admits that he doesn't believe a word he is telling people on his popular TV show that Travelers are taking over the bodies of people and in one case, a man running for office. The guy and his wife are ambushed ( wife is killed ) by "believers" of the guy who doesn't believe what he is spouting "to make money" and he really doesn't care whether anything he is saying is true.

I think this is probably true though not discounting actual nut cases, is what is going on with the people described in the article above. These people have discovered an easy way to make money off of naive, ignorant, ill informed people with the help of social media which history will probably record as the great decline in America when millions of people can't tell truth from fiction.
Oh, I'll lose that nice paycheck?
Oh my.
Maybe Gingema/Evvamene is afraid a house will drop on her.
Amazing how quiet it is in this room.
Greene is a Patriot!

If this is the new norm? The "squad" should face MANY charges! Along with schiffty AND pelosi on the russia hoax!

Whatever! Dont want to hear it!
Ahem. If she's a patriot, why did she walk back?
Amazing how quiet it is in this room. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I suspect most people, whether republican or democrat, don't think greene should be in Congress. I'm stunned she was elected.
Agreed pf, but there are still those less than most out there.
Thing is, I'm not a Democrat and not a Republican, I'm independent as hell, and think a two party system is healthy. But, I cannot understand why the Republicans refuses to clean their own shit house. Greene is clearly toxic to that party and the lack of Republican leadership forced/allowed the Democrats to take action. The Republican leadership either has no balls or are resigned to the party being split and both sectors being in the minority. Personally, I regret it on one hand, but on the other they make their on bed.
Greene is a Patriot!

If this is the new norm? The "squad" should face MANY charges! Along with schiffty AND pelosi on the russia hoax!

Whatever! Dont want to hear it! Originally Posted by winn dixie

She is a disgusting cunt.
She is definitely not a patriot.

What kind of idiot allows a group like QAnon to "make her believe things that weren't true?"

This is the end result of your teacher's union education oebbie. You end up with nut cases like this that can't think for themselves being voted into Congress. 4 years ago we ended up with an idiot cult leader being voted into the White House.

These are the consequences of the dumbing down of our education system.
Now in the market for a Greene blow-up doll! My Sarah Palin doll has too many patches!
Buy a Trump one.
Buy a Trump one. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Iam heterosexual. I dont care what others do in their own homes.