Condoms

• puttz
  • 08-02-2012, 04:53 PM
I have a question more for the women, but is it ok to bring your own condoms on a date?

The reason I ask is sometimes the condoms that are provided are thick and it's hard to feel things.

What are your thoughts?
I am perfectly fine with that as long as it is a new box. I inspect them (exp date, not open, no tears, and so on) even when it is a new box because it happens. Some girls don't like some condoms because they react badly with her PH level and make a perfectly clean shower fresh girl smell bad, even like sewerage.
Like sewerage! Thanks for that lovely description Lexxxy. I'll never bring my own condoms again LOL
  • puttz
  • 08-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Lexxy, is there a brand or type you stick with or prefer? I want to be safe but feel as much as I can.
I recommend durex tropical flavor for cbj. Skyne because it really is thin or magnum thin.
One thing that isn't discussed commonly on here is female condoms. They cost more, take time to get in right, sometimes you need a toy to help push it into place, and you can't rough house with it. The pluses are that it helps Gents that that get condom shy stay erect because the female is wearing it and there is no tightness or pressure on them. If you put a drop of lube in it it really does feel like BB for the Gent from what I'm told. I know on other boards some girls even advertise that they offer them. I also know some Gents buy them to bring or let a Lady know ahead of time in a prebook that they want it and then tip to cover the cost of it.
You are full of all kinds of useful info Lexxxy
  • puttz
  • 08-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Yes she does and I appreciate your insight.
What about loose and baggy rubbers? Can they be tightened homies?

I am perfectly fine with that as long as it is a new box. I inspect them (exp date, not open, no tears, and so on) even when it is a new box because it happens. Some girls don't like some condoms because they react badly with her PH level and make a perfectly clean shower fresh girl smell bad, even like sewerage. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lexxxy,

The sealed box is really important to you? I typically take a couple out and slip it in an empty pocket because I like to show up to the room with as little as possible.

P.S. Nice new avatar

Originally Posted by whosdair
Damn who's you trooling Lyell ave again havent i warned you about that!!! LMAO
Some girls don't like some condoms because they react badly with her PH level and make a perfectly clean shower fresh girl smell bad, even like sewerage. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
will I don't like some makes of condoms for the same reason. But my pee pee hole is to small to smell it . Cranberry juice most of the time will clean the inside of a fire-hose.

Originally Posted by whosdair
Looks like the parking lot at a CANADIAN strip club.
Looks like the parking lot at a CANADIAN strip club. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
could that stick to shoes like parking lot gum on a hot summer day? I just askin
could that stick to shoes like parking lot gum on a hot summer day? I just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ha ha ha ha ha LMAO. THAT could lead to an embarrassing moment and some uncomfortable questions.
Velvet Touch up in the Falls claims she found a brand of condom that feels just like bareback. You have to book her to to find out if it's true. Sara of Albany is said to have found a brand that feels great as well. Perhaps she might share it with us? I like Trustex Extra Large, damn close to bareback. Any brand with Nonoxynol9 spermicide in the lube causes the sewerage smell and taste. Trojans are the worst offenders.