How does a newbie get started?

Lol I think the title is self explanatory. I'm new to this whole thing and need to know the best way to get started. A lot of ads state that they require references but it seems like a catch 22 kind of deal. Any help would be appreciated.
Go North young newbie.....

Being from Buffalo you are lucky Canada is so close. Canada's advantages are many. Prostitution is legal up North so you don't have to worry about LE as we do down here, plus the many girls up there don't require references or do the screening needed down here. Canada is a great place to start and get established in the hobby. Then post some reviews which will build up your credibility on this board, along with giving you references that will come in handy down here as you move onto hobby mode.
Lol I think the title is self explanatory. I'm new to this whole thing and need to know the best way to get started. A lot of ads state that they require references but it seems like a catch 22 kind of deal. Any help would be appreciated. Originally Posted by buffalomikey

Run away as quick as you can this is a habit forming problem which you just cant get away from!! LOL.

Welcome aboard as per the previous comment you are in a great location to get started having Cananda next you. Start there then branch out. For now i would try to stay away from BP as too many bust are going on its better to be safe then sorry!! Good luck and happy Hunting as we say here!!
Make the Search tab your friend.
As Vern sayed, "stay away from BP", I go with either verified, or well reviewed providers. The verified prov. may cost a lil more $, but what's more important, slightly higher costs or stainless steel bracelets?
It's not that hard. Most of it is common sense.
1) Get cash
2) Research
3) Hobby phone/email
4) Trust no one
5) Make one exception to rule #4 for a newbie friendly provider
6) Don't do or say anything weird when contacting provider
7) Check dick for lumps and spoilage
8) Have fun
9) Review
10) Get more cash
Never talk about what you want. I have successfully gone years without ever discussing what activities will occur during a session until I knew the provider. I have been burned and have sometimes gotten less than full service, but it's the safer route.
Run away as quick as you can this is a habit forming problem which you just cant get away from!! LOL. Originally Posted by vern0064
along with mwebber's #4
trust me
along with mwebber's #4
trust me
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LMFAO OSD nice!!! Yes we trust no one in this business!!
Get out your wallet and show em your wet noodle boss!
  • artax
  • 08-08-2012, 02:12 PM
as you alluded to you need references to see most good providers- join preferred411 or date-check or maybe even roomservice 2000- see which one the provider you want to see accepts- then once you see one, you have a reference and can see some others- or see a girl through a reputable agency- they will do some light screening but should be able to get by without a reference- they might ask for a work number- don't worry about that- they will call say is so and so there and then hang up- just to verify you are legit
Always ask for BBCR.
as you alluded to you need references to see most good providers- join preferred411 or date-check or maybe even roomservice 2000- see which one the provider you want to see accepts- then once you see one, you have a reference and can see some others- or see a girl through a reputable agency- they will do some light screening but should be able to get by without a reference- they might ask for a work number- don't worry about that- they will call say is so and so there and then hang up- just to verify you are legit Originally Posted by artax
Then you will have more time to spend your unemployment check on providers.
my newbie mistakes covered in #6

I would send a note to $$$ ph provider asking why are they worth $$$ ph, when I am getting great sex for $$. needless to say, it took a few months for me to get to the top shelf.

Don't ask what's on the menu, just research them, some will play, some won't. Just wait it out for the ones that won't.

There was a guy on here a bit ago, that was getting pissed about it and airing it out, I am not sure if he ever got anything. Patients is a virtue, and may sex never be virtual.

It's not that hard. Most of it is common sense.

6) Don't do or say anything weird when contacting provider
Originally Posted by mwebber
7) Check dick for lumps and spoilage Originally Posted by mwebber
Right before the visit make sure you have, Fresh breath, clean and trimmed nails, recently showered, decent appearance.

I like to show up to the room with my only my ID, donation, hobby cell phone and valet car key in my pockets.

When getting there follow her instructions to get past the initial LE checks and reasure her you are who you say you are. If you need to be reassured, most women allow you to reach in and grab one of her girls.

Pile the clothes where it will be obvious if she or her friend in the bathroom try to go through them.

Most importantly keep thinking with your brain, be willing to loose the donation and walk if things aren't right.