Mystery reviewer? Awesome review.. but don't know reviewer..lol

I am writing this in coed hoping my mystery reviewer will see this and contact me. I recently had a great review from handle kber*a2**9 on 9-3-13.It was a great review, but with all the wrong info. Those who have seen me know that I do not list my number. he had posted a very very old number of mine that had been listed in dec. in past reviews, I no longer have that number.Also, I did not have incall location on specific date of appt. So I am a bit confused. I appreciate the nice words, but I would not want to put anyone in danger from a false review. I have considered maybe he contacted me through 411 and has different handle name, but have had no luck as to finding out who he is. I did try to pm him and have not had a response,so I figured posting in coed is my best bet.

Thanks for letting me share
Party on and be safe!!
Hope this works but I can't help.
If thing like a Phone number that should not be there is in the review, then ask a mod to edit that part out. They will help with safey and privacy issues .
Maybe I missed the point, but it seems Ms. Starr isn't as concerned with a very old number as she is with the bogus review, containing a bogus number and obviously, since it never happened, bogus information throughout. Could be a sock puppet throwing a good one your way, or trying to get ROS and your name was convenient. Or really clumsy LE. But I think this might be the ECCIE equivalent of flowers from a "secret admirer".

Good luck with your quest!
This should be the review in question: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=834999
If you think it is made up, open the review and use the 'report to moderator' function.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (14.3 KB, 163 views)