Sexy lil' Hello!!

Hey there ladies & gents!! Its yours truly MissTiffany So as most of you guys know Ive been UTR for 2yrs now, but as I've seem to gotten a lil itch to be a bad bad girl again.. I will be making my return for a limited time and look forward to catching up with old friends and always enjoy making new ones I will have new updated photos here by the end of the week even though I'm still that sizzling hot spinner that will turn your world upside down!! Any questions just shoot me a pm.. look forward to hearing from you fellas..

Mwah!!!
Shit...I'd hit it. Welcome back.
I've admired the pics in your showcase for a while now. Will you be updating them?
Yes I will be updating them should have things all together by the end of the week babe
Yay! One of the finest asses is back Hope to meet you!
Very nice ass darlin.
I too have been a long time admirer of your showcase. Glad to hear you're back! Looking forward to the updated pics and the chance to meet you soon.
Awww thanks fellas definetly glad to be back looking forward to having the pleasure of meeting yall
Welcome back....
Although I have not had the pleasure of spending time with you, I do remember that great ass from before and welcome it back. I also do hope for a closer, more personal view someday.
Thanks fellas
Attached Images File Type: jpg court5.jpg (98.0 KB, 329 views)
This girl has a smokin spinner booty