Introducing Austin's newest provider, Tangerine!

Tangerine is from New England, moved to Austin several years ago. SHe spent the last few years living in a storage unit on the south side. I met her, and after a fun evening convinced her that her talents were best spent providing solace and comfort to lonely men such as ourselves. She's probably over 18, although she doesn't talk much about her past, and very submissive. I'll be scheduling appointments for her via PM. Her rates are rock-bottom. So fellows, if you like a provider who doesn't waste your valuable time trying to make small talk, isn't a clock-watcher, and won't object to anything you want to try, PM me today for rates or to schedule an appointment. Outcall only. BBFS is on the menu, as long as you have a dishwasher in your kitchen.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2230.JPG (328.6 KB, 775 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2229.JPG (318.7 KB, 777 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2231.JPG (485.2 KB, 775 views) File Type: jpg IMG_2232.JPG (309.0 KB, 774 views)
I know I'm gonna get soooooo much shit over this one, but I just couldn't resist....
Good lord, that thing is creepy as fuck!!!
  • sydmo
  • 01-23-2018, 09:22 AM
WTF is that Velcro strip for?
Its for the guys who don't manscape.
Helps with the grip to prevent them from falling out
I think that's one of Whispers "young and willing" gals.. and she can't run away... just his type.
LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAH I really thought this was going to be a real post.... I'm retarded lol but that was funny
WTF is that Velcro strip for? Originally Posted by sydmo
Look! It’s a Velcro bush!
Lmao hilarious
All Ah wanna know is, kin Ah stick it inner butt
  • sydmo
  • 01-23-2018, 12:12 PM
Its for the guys who don't manscape.
Helps with the grip to prevent them from falling out Originally Posted by knotty man
gotcha, I'm a #1 clipper kinda a guy, no worries.

But I can tell ya right now, I aint goin down on that chick, no fuckin way and... if I did... I wouldn't tell anybody
Just banged her out. Review to come.
Just banged her out. Review to come. She's a stone cold freak.
Jesus H. Christ - that thing scared me. Running out the door now......
Tangerine looks like a real winner