URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Nacodoches
Activities: Light massage,L1,L2,Cbj,cfs,daty,Mis h,K9
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'1",barely over 100lbs. B cups and a small round booty. A wonderful spinner body. Very cute, energetic.
Recommendation: Yes
Yiwa is a lot of fun and she’s always smiling. T Spa has really upped their game with the 2 new girls
Ehh, I’m still team QQ
No doubt there. Trouble is, QQ is EVERYONE'S favorite team. My 30 minutes lasted way longer than that; no rush, interruptions,mongers tramping the hall, lol. I enjoy the surprises, the variety. Definitely some gems out there.
I'm suprised there haven't been any medical cases from QQ because of popularity
@ the OP, you might want to find and read the post on how to write a review.
I’m sure the medical cases will pop up . Usually takes time lol
I avoid QQ way to high health risk with all those BBBJ, and all those mongers they r seeing
Does any of the hobbyist here ever notify the forum if an STD infection had actually occurred? That would be very helpful to us…but not to the said Spa.
The chances of getting an STI through unprotected oral are slim to none. Not saying that you can't get an STI that way, it's just so statistically low that most of the health professional's that I seek advice from consider it a low risk activity. I prefer everything covered when I play and I also don't partake in DATY, even though it's low risk and quite tempting at times. Use a condom for all of your activities and you will stay safe. I've studied this stuff for so many years and practice my philosophy. I've stayed STI free too. Just had a recent panel done and am free from anything.... even after taking a few trips through QQ land. Google Dr. H Hunter Hansfield for starters and stay off of the fear mongering Reddit boards and you will stay disease and worry free.
Not as slim as you think. Take it from an ER nurse.
Not as slim as you think. Take it from an ER nurse. Originally Posted by Armyjoe98
Interesting.
I do think it's also interesting as to what everyone bases their comfort zone as to what they perceive as "high traffic" or "low traffic" .
This is absolutely hilarious as none of us know what these ladies do in their off time (if they have much) or when they are working at other spas in other cities.... "Coco" (let's just use this name as an example) might be the bukkake creampie queen when she goes back to LA, but when she's in San Antonio she may be only seeing 2 or 3 guys a day at some quiet local spa. It's all about perception and comfort levels with each individual. I'm not judging or preaching. I just think it's interesting as a social experiment as to what people (us mongers) will do/not do in a certain situation with these spa women due to how many dicks we may think are/are not going into them each day.... just a thought.
Very true, and some more to think about.
Saw Yiwa again on Saturday. On this visit she was a lot more passionate, deeper kisses. I guess when she’s more comfortable with you she does even more?