Got stranded with a Hooker in my Volvo last night.

• D.G.
  • 05-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Wench had the audacity to try and say I owed her an overnight rate. So it rained and you lost three jobs that night. Did i mention she oulled out her ohone to ho in front of me. How you gonna charge me when you wouldn't get out and swim to your car? I didnt lock the door. She could of jump out at anytime.
Cute......but you're a Liar
And your spelling is atrocious. She should have opened your door, flooded your Volvo, and swam for it.
Got my hobby time in early yesterday before the flood hit...it was a good day....
  • D.G.
  • 05-26-2015, 01:57 PM
Cute......but you're a Liar Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
And from looking at thejttime you spend on here you still live your parents. Tell you mom next time not to burn the roast.
I guess he couldn't handle the way the other two threads were going and jumped ship LOL!
  • D.G.
  • 05-26-2015, 02:08 PM
I see you changed to an ass picture from a face picture. Were you scarring off the clients.
Considering the whores that you've reviewed, you're not a very good judge of taste. More head-Turner, less Hooch please.

• Seedy
  • 05-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Good thing I already had my kayak out to navigate through this bullshit. Lol
  • iquit
  • 05-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Got my hobby time in early yesterday before the flood hit...it was a good day.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Lucky u. Am stuck on the northside with green to spend and no one to spend it on. The closest provider is about 1 hour away, making my appointment a 3 hour thing. Damn this rain.
You spent the night after you had a hooker with you in the car? I bet that Volvo is funky as hell......dayum you know yall smelled bad and were sticky!
I think OP'S Volvo is a big rig but it still probably smells funky like a lot lizard.
If this was really Dorian there wouldn't be so much fail... I don't know whether to or
And from looking at thejttime you spend on here you still live your parents. Tell you mom next time not to burn the roast. Originally Posted by D.G.
You must have been on the same NCAA team as zanzie.