Wood ya...

Rather give oral pleasure or recieve oral pleasure?
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-246883859-247x479.jpg (20.2 KB, 433 views)
Good Poll!
All of the above should be an option
The best blow jobs I receive always get delivered when I give back at the same time in 69.
Hard to argue with the swelling majority of opinion--69 carries the day! Nice pic!!
OMG 69 all the way
I'll be the odd person out here. I absolutely love giving and receiving. While I enjoy 69 very much, I love the feeling of being able to concentrate on giving an amazing blow job and reading my partners response to a nice, slow deepthroat with increasing simulation. Makes me wet just thinking about it, and I love love love to receive. I feel bad for guys, they can only come once without recovery. As I approach my 40s (slowly lol) I can come mutiple times with each one lasting longer than the last with no break.

I can't choose one......
I’m partial to receiving a BLS/Rimmer combo.
Without a doubt,69
id rather give than receive.... I hate getting oral ive only had 2 people do it to where it was pleasurable. I avoid receiving at all costs
yes baby 69 is my favorite. I even have it as my tramp stamp lol..
Boy, the hobby must be really slow. We now have a mod and two hookers from Texas posting in the Pgh forum!!!
I can't 69. I need to concentrate too haha. I'm so hyper orgasmic and sensitive it's impossible for me to multitask in pleasure.