Date: May 27 2019
Name: Frisky kitten, Sprite,Calypso
Phone: 4322609741
Email Address: Gingababy23@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=411702
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: West Midland loop 250/Andrew's hwy area apartment
Activities: Shower,striptease,massage on a real massage table. NURU run. GFE,DATY,BBBJ,DFK,,k9,RCG,CIM, GFG,
Alot of girl on girl on me. They were really into each other and enjoying our time. I even had the pleasure of watching calypso making Frisky squirt while I was in Sprite from behind. We switched so. Many times and tried such a variety positioning that I didn't wanna leave. All 3 of them were fun and laughed alot. They made me feel like a friend. Not sure where frisky finds all if these hot chicks of all shapes and sizes and races but I'm thankful lol. Definitely a good way to spend an hour or so to spend the last day of a long weekend. The best 1500.that I've spent in quite awhile. Plus I had to leave everyone tips for being so personable.
Hair Length and Color: Sprite-brunette down back
Frisky-red shoulder length
Calypso-black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sprite is a waif of a thing but firm and lithe while Calypso is the antithesis with curvy hips and a very round inviting ass. All of them have nice smiles and clean pretty skin. Frisky is in between the other 2 in body just taller. Nice thighs throughout the team. Calypso is a biracial insatiable pleaser.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had fun, wish we all had enough money to do that!! Good old oilfield prices in our area for sure.
Don't think I have ever been so jealous in my life...
Frisky kitten isn’t bad has a very open menu
But that price to service in my opinion is crazy
MAC4343 I agree, the price to play is getting to where it will be less expensive to play outside of our area, or not play at all !