How Do You Make Yourself Memorable?

In the "bringing flowers" thread someone said a unique gift would help the lady remember him.

This is absolutely spot-on!

I've had gentlemen answer the "How will she remember you?" reference question with answers which range from:

"It was raining and i helped her bring in her groceries while she held her umbrella over me." (A+)

To:

"I wore either khaki pants and a polo, or else I wore a suit." (Fail)
Interesting to know the ladies thoughts on this.

I like to do things that some hobbyists don't do:

1) Pay up front: a single red rose with donation in a thank you card
2) give a tip with all singles 30 to 50
3) take pictures (with her approval of course) and make her my avatar.
4) Bring her favorite drink (bottle sealed, ladies know when you follow her rules and help keep them safe)
5) During a session, there is always something said or done, that is special to just both of ya'll. Example: bring a bottle of wine (un-opened) and forget the cork screw, having to go to front desk to open wine. or bring a six-pak of corona with limes but no knife or bottle opener. lol

The Ladies that are prepared with bottle opener, cork screw, or knife to open limes = A+

CG
I become memorable once I drop my drawers. The ladies generally point and laugh at my 1.3" of dangling death.
I come up with individual and unique pet names for ladies. We're already using stage names so calling a lady "Beautiful" (or "Bootyful" as the case may be ) sets her apart and makes it a tad more personal.
Being very average all the way around, it's not easy being a memorable client so I...

Do my best to show up on time, or call if running late.
Groom before leaving the house and do a quick rinse once I arrive.
Always make sure the donation is correct.
Never stay beyond my time.
Always ask if I can bring anything.
Act in a polite manner and treat a lady like a human being, not a hunk of flesh.
Always remind a lady when "it's" in, since I'll never be confused with John Holmes.
Don't expect the world gymnastics of sex positions unless a lady so desires.
Am respectful of a ladies wishes and boundaries, likes and dislikes.
Try to remember things going on in their lives that matter.
Make an attempt to laugh, smile and have fun together.
Always send a thank you for being treated nicely.

Hopefully that's enough to at least be a flicker in someone's memory.
I've already been over this, but sometimes I take the cigar out of my mouth during BCD activities. But only sometimes.

That said, the ladies sometimes don't remember this grand gesture, 'cause it's not a very big cigar. Kind of short and stubby. I used to call it pyramider, but now I call it tony.
I've already been over this, but sometimes I take the cigar out of my mouth during BCD activities. But only sometimes.

That said, the ladies sometimes don't remember this grand gesture, 'cause it's not a very big cigar. Kind of short and stubby. I used to call it pyramider, but now I call it tony. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I may be short sir, but I'm not stubby...
This might be better to ask you ladies...how can a guy stand out to you besides gifts? Luckily enough I haven't had that problem when asking someone to be a reference for me. Must be doing something right.
This might be better to ask you ladies...how can a guy stand out to you besides gifts? Luckily enough I haven't had that problem when asking someone to be a reference for me. Must be doing something right. Originally Posted by Mistere4354
That is because from the age and look standpoint, you are not the typical hobbyist. A
LOL. When I first started I also thought about exactly the same thing. Being an avid shutterbug I thought a nice scenic etc. left behind would work. Right up until I saw Yoko. Seeing her adds was the reason I finally pulled the trigger and got into the hobby to begin with. She is the ultimate in hotness.

So, clever boy that I am, I remember that white tigers are considered good luck in many Asian cultures. And I've done a digital painting of a white tiger than many have complemented. So, I bring along a 4x5 in a cheap frame explaining that I'd like her to remember me for references etc.

"Cool!, I can use the frame to put a picture of my dog in!," oh well. I'm sure she remembered me for a while as that guy who came in under 20 seconds though!

Never again did I try to "stand out", and, unfortunately never got up the nerve to see Yoko again, figured it would be 15 seconds the next time.
I like to party at my house, now I like an extended time with the lady or even ladies. An extended date of 3 hours. The 3 hours includes drinks, lots of great food that I make myself. Music and flowers and finally desert. Yes its a BFE all the way.
I just be myself. I dont have to put others down, don't have to make excuses. I'm just some guy named Tony. Most seem to remember me though. If they don't, thats cool; i will spend my time with someone that does.
I just be myself. I dont have to put others down, don't have to make excuses. I'm just some guy named Tony. Most seem to remember me though. If they don't, thats cool; i will spend my time with someone that does. Originally Posted by pfmtony
You could just tell 'em that you're the guy who "smells like pussy," as you stated in another thread.

They'd remember that, I bet....
In a thread like this one time, Kaylee said that some guy got so excited he dropped a duece in the bed during the act.

I figured she remembered him. Don't wanna be that guy, but if you leave a loaf behind, I'll bet you're indelibly etched in the lady's memory. Cheaper than wine and roses, and way more effective. Proceed at your own risk.
I show pictures of my Grandson LOL but it's the truth