Fee: 60
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Skinny... tattoos on her
Recommendation: No
Good information,

Torito
If you would, please ask to have the ROS tags removed. Not everyone has access to that part and this is something everyone should know about. I am sure others would appriciate it.
she hasn't logged in here in more than 100 days... MuffDiver's review from last May should have driven every guy away... this episode is not dissimilar..

sorry about your bad encounter.... I lost $60 last week, due to a poor choice of a provider... except I wasn't robbed
That sucks, I have her a good review whenever she was first here so sucks to see the change to this stupidity
So is this a review or should it be in coed?
sorry about your bad encounter.... I lost $60 last week, due to a poor choice of a provider... except I wasn't robbed Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually, in a sense, you were robbed, just not a gunpoint or anything. Providers who say they are going to give services through ads, talking with her or possibly other reviews and you verify the accuracy of the reviews, then they do a sub-par performance if that, should be considered robbers. Then you have those dredded cash and dash girls as well!