Unable To Post...

Hi guys, I have been trying to post one of my ads in the Dallas and Fort Worth Provider Ads with no luck. I get a message stating that my account is disabled. I have had an account with the site too long to post in the Introduction Provider Ad section so I'm kind of lost on what I should do or how I can post. Is there a way someone can check on the statis of my account and or explain to me what I am missing from my info that is keeping me from upgrading my Provider statis. Thanks AninaRae
Anina, I'll try to provide a little guidance here but keep in mind, I am simply a member here and can't give you accurate information on why you haven't been upgraded again, under this new account.

The first thing you must know is that all members are allowed only one account/handle. Yes, many people violate that rule and create multiple handles, but when caught, all the accounts are usually disabled/banned for violation of the rules.

The second thing to keep in mind, all the staff is volunteer staff. They donate their time freely and do what they can to make it a better place for everyone.

With those two things in mind, simply review all the work they had done for you to solve your name change issues:
I Can't Find My Beautiful Self!!
Name Changes
Name Changes
Still Having Trouble With Changing My name

On the last link, you specifically requested what you wanted your name to be:

Hello, I've tried going to the link that was sent to me. I'm not sure if I am asking the right people how to change my provider name from Nina Rae Dallas Texas to Aanina Rae Dallas Texas. Should I start a new account with the new name that I would like?
Nina Rae of Dallas Texas Originally Posted by AaninaRae
When your request was granted, you abandoned that account and introduced yourself under this new handle. That is a little puzzling to most people so I don't really know how the Staff would take it. If you remember the first thing to know is that you are only allowed one handle, then they had to disable the account that you abandoned for this one. You had Verified Provider status under the previous handle and that is why you could post ads. You seem to be a great provider going by the reviews, so why not take care of this at once? There is no reason why you should be having issues at this stage. My educated guess is that the Staff is waiting to see if you'll decide to settle on this handle. That is my only guess.

My suggestion to you is as follows:
  • Have a very clear explanation of your actions with your two handles, the disabled VP account and this one.
  • Communicate explicitly that this is the handle that you will continue using from here on out.
  • Don't post that info here in the open. Since SP Hunter was the administrator who handled your previous request for a name change, you should send all the information at this email address sphunter@eccie.net
  • Give them 48 to 72 hours to process your request

Obviously I can't guarantee to you that you will get the desired result, but I believe that approach will be much more effective. SP Hunter is a cool dude despite his online persona

Good luck with your request and I hope your issue is resolved soon for you. Happy New Year

Mat