UH OH...PART 3...PENNSYLVANIA SWINGING ROMNEY

Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania

Susan Ferrechio
Chief Congressional Correspondent
The Washington Examiner

A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Romney isn't spending much time or money in Pennsylvania, which hasn't backed a Republican presidential candidate since 1988.Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

Every other Pennsylvania poll shows Obama ahead, though by a narrowing margin. A Quinnipiac University poll taken around the same time as the Susquehanna poll shows Obama leading Romney 50 percent to 46 percent.

Susquehanna's automated poll or 1,376 likely voters was taken between Oct. 11 and 13, before the second presidential debate Tuesday that many saw as a comeback for Obama since his Oct. 3 showdown with Romney.

Lee said Romney has made significant gains in the all-important suburbs of Philadelphia, a ring of counties that helped push Obama to victory in 2008.

"Republicans haven't been able to do that in 20 years," Lee said. "Romney has made some major inroads."

Lee said Romney also gained ground in western Pennsylvania, where socially conservative, blue-collar Democrats have turned their backs on Obama.

Susquehanna has traditionally shown a much tighter race between Obama and Romney than other polls, in part because it weighs its results by party registration. Firms that don't do this tend to over-sample Democrats.

Weighting results in Pennsylvania is particularly important, Lee said, "because we know with a pretty good degree of certainty how many registered Republicans and Democrats are going to show up" on Election Day.
Where and when is the link, spin doctor?

You boyz iz Da best at finding da troof !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Where and when is the link, spin doctor?

You boyz iz Da best at finding da troof !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
google this

Susan Ferrechio
The Washington Examiner

I thought you had to be 18 to be on this board, you act like a 12yo

and like Dick Morris has said "it will be a landslide for Romney"
Dick Morris? Washington Examiner?

That's rich.

How'd you like to Google my nut sack? BTW -- Oklahoma still SUCKS!
Dick Morris? Washington Examiner?

That's rich.

How'd you like to Google my nut sack? BTW -- Oklahoma still SUCKS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would rather be here than Harlem

years ago, I was given a tour of NYC by a former NYC police officer, he said important things

1. Do not watch anybody's eyes, watch their hands, that is what is coming after you first

2. I will take you to Harlem but only during the day time

btw, how the economy up there? we are doing great, $3.19 for gasoline
Uh, I'm not in Harlem, fool. I suppose you're too muthafucking lazy to notice that too.

But I guess that's your little racial slur of the night.

HA HA HA HA HA. You are now in violation of the Dipshit Act of 2012.
I love Assup's avatar. "Dipshit Alert". How appropriate!

Boy, I say, boy, you ain't lying! I'm on a mission to expose the dipshittery of you cavemen!
SO MUCH FOR THIS BULLSHIT WHIRLY.....

OBAMA JUST WON PA!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
it ain't over till it is over..... The fat lady is going to take a while to sing
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 07:28 PM
it ain't over till it is over..... The fat lady is going to take a while to sing Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
The Fat lady has sang in Penn...if Mitt loses FL, which it looks like he will, it is over.
Some one quick till Mit the fat lady is warming up
Yeah, but with PA in the bag, Romney needs. Almost every remaining battleground state.

I don't think it's gonna break that way. We may be up late for Ohio and maybe Fla, but in about an hour, the polls close in the West Coast and POTUS picks up almost enough to get him over the top.

Im feeling good. You?
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah, but with PA in the bag, Romney needs. Almost every remaining battleground state.

I don't think it's gonna break that way. We may be up late for Ohio and maybe Fla, but in about an hour, the polls close in the West Coast and POTUS picks up almost enough to get him over the top.

Im feeling good. You? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
From what I saw left of the counties left to report in Fl., Obama will win that state. They are heavy Dem counties. That is check mate.
Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania

Susan Ferrechio
The Washington Examiner

A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Romney isn't spending much time or money in Pennsylvania, which hasn't backed a Republican presidential candidate since 1988.Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

Every other Pennsylvania poll shows Obama ahead, though by a narrowing margin. A Quinnipiac University poll taken around the same time as the Susquehanna poll shows Obama leading Romney 50 percent to 46 percent.

Susquehanna's automated poll or 1,376 likely voters was taken between Oct. 11 and 13, before the second presidential debate Tuesday that many saw as a comeback for Obama since his Oct. 3 showdown with Romney.

Lee said Romney has made significant gains in the all-important suburbs of Philadelphia, a ring of counties that helped push Obama to victory in 2008.

"Republicans haven't been able to do that in 20 years," Lee said. "Romney has made some major inroads."

Lee said Romney also gained ground in western Pennsylvania, where socially conservative, blue-collar Democrats have turned their backs on Obama.

Susquehanna has traditionally shown a much tighter race between Obama and Romney than other polls, in part because it weighs its results by party registration. Firms that don't do this tend to over-sample Democrats.

Weighting results in Pennsylvania is particularly important, Lee said, "because we know with a pretty good degree of certainty how many registered Republicans and Democrats are going to show up" on Election Day. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

First reports indicate Obama taking Pennsylvania by 25 plus. Good call, you were close asshole. Say good night.