Deb the MILF's idol has feet of clay; Buffet

Warren Buffet who wanted to pay more income tax according to his admirer Deb is now working on income tax avoidance before the end of the year. Sorry Deb, you got suckered.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...ateNews&rpc=22

We did try to warn you.
Hypocrite. Sleaze bag piece of shit. ....Take your pick
LMFAO it is just good business..
Of course it's good business, and perfectly legal. That is, unless you happen to be the Republican Presidential Candidate, who was totally blasted by President Obama, the DNC, and their lap dogs in the media for making perfectly legal business decisions that increased profits.
I haven't even mentioned Google and their business decision to take their profits off shore before January to avoid the taxes that their candidate for office is going to impose. Hell, their CEO was almost a cabinet member.
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2012, 01:07 PM
LMFAO it is just good business.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
dont tell anyone the difference between willards personal tax situation and a company policy at BK , they think theyre on to something
BK, CBJ7? Are you talking about your job at Burger King?
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2012, 03:40 PM
BK, CBJ7? Are you talking about your job at Burger King? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

in your case, yes
dont tell anyone the difference between willards personal tax situation and a company policy at BK , they think theyre on to something Originally Posted by CJ7
This is a two week old piece of "news." I guess that our little ol' intellectual giant, er, I mean, janitor, must have gotten so deep in the weeds on his last cut'n'paste (but never read) expedition that when he came back up for air he didn't notice this was stale. Hell, he was probably so damn high off of breathing mimeograph machine (current technology at Kommunity Kolleges) fumes from running off tests for his little freshmen, that he had a seizure.

Heh, I guess being a smart businessman and taking advantage of the system as it is is OK for Wittle Mittens but not for Buffett, eh? The funny part is that, like Willie Mitt, Buffett's main source of income, the passive sort, will not be effected by the tax increases being discussed presently. You guys keep talking around the actual problems, tossing out your Teawipe whore-for-the-corporatist b.s., and be the little tools they want you to be. Typical "Po' Boy Republicans," the lot of you. You may have some scratch in the bank, but you're still poor excuses for thinkers.
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2012, 04:08 PM
the aticle clearly states ...

Berkshire also said Wednesday it raised the threshold for future share buybacks to 120 percent of book value from 110 percent, the level it chose when it first approved a repurchase program in September 2011. The higher level allowed Berkshire to complete this latest buyback, which was above the old threshold.
After news of the buyback, Berkshire's shares were up 3.1 percent at $134,850.

thats business ... making $ for EVERY investor in the ranks ... not even close to Willards offshore accounts OR his tax returns he wouldnt release ... anyone ask ole will how that worked out for him?
Do you have any idea what it takes to be an investor in Berkshire Hathaway?
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Do you have any idea what it takes to be an investor in Berkshire Hathaway? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yes
It doesn't make the early bonuses being provided to CEO'S so it will save them thousands news worthy for the tea sippers.
It doesn't make the early bonuses being provided to CEO'S so it will save them thousands news worthy for the tea sippers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No sh*t, Sherlock...LOL. Now, why would the tools of the corporatists want to take a peek at the financial underthings of their daddies? Well, you DID notice that I qualified that as "financial" underthings.
Very, very entertaining! Thanks. boys! Let's Dance! Get your party hats on! It's almost Christmas This, of course, comes from a very famous "Irish" writer...oh yeah