Case In Point

In another thread, I expressed some concern over the personality cults arising around our current President, as well as several of our past Presidents.

Given that Harry Belafonte is an idiot, he still expresses an attitude that is growing on the left. We see it here quite a bit. Instead of addressing the opposition, the object is to silence them, and in some cases, kill them. Shut down Fox News, Limbaugh, Hannity, et. al. Anyone who doesn't agree with them. The House should bend over and do whatever Obama wants, after all, Obama won the election. Never mind that each member of Congress won an election, too. The object is one party rule, at any cost.

So while Harry Belafonte is an idiot, he is not far outside the mainstream of the Left. He thinks Obama should just round up the opposition and imprison them "like a Third World Dictator". Surprise! The NDAA gives Obama just that authority.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ictator-video/
It is the same as the right is wanting to do to the left.Especially you who is against anything to the left and dubs them Obanatrons that will defend anything.
Did you see my thread support Democrat Senator Ron Wyden? I'm on the side of freedom, whatever letter is behind the name.
COsFb, you're safe - one has to have a personality to be an object of a cult.