Reppublican Crowd Boos U.S. Soldier

Nobody booed the man's service to country. A few (less than a handful) booed his pro-gay stance. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly,

How many "Boo"-Birds does it take to make "less than a handful?"

How do you know the specific reason those "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds were booing?

Were the "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds booing in unison?

Were the "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds booing independently?

Were a few of the "less than a handful of "Boo"-Birds booing in unison and a few booing independently?

Did you personally ask each and every one of the "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds why they were booing?

If you did not ask each and every one, why did you imply that you did?

Ir you did ask them, please share the names of the "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds?

Is it possible that Whirly is talking out of his ass, because his mouth knows better?
WTF this is what I don't understand about the GOP- I am a straight male and I could give a rat's ass of who Tom, Dick, or Harry falls in love. I don't mind working with a person who is gay or lesbian- it doesn't matter to me- we all have to answer to out maker one day for our sins.
However, what confuses the fuck out of me is- the GOP is for smaller govt and basically the govt staying out your business correct? If that's the case than that means the govt shouldn't be in your bedroom telling you who to sleep with or who to marry?
Using the same "GOP" logic- less govt in your life should equate to the govt not being able to tell a woman what she should do with her fetus? However, by the GOP logic the 2 that I mention is ok for the govt to do- but it's evil as Hell for the govt to tell you or require you to have Health care????
Also, if the govt can't mandate you to have health care than do I have the right not to have Car Insurance? Also, are not tax payers forcefully paying for the Uninsured?
Aren't there fines and penalties if you own a car and don't have insurance????

Can a republican honestly explain that to me? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Sure, the federal govt doesn't require auto liability.
The states do on their own accord. Since the govt
isn't involved with auto ins, it's cheap and easy to get.
Benjamin Franklin invented the post office,
founded the first public library and public hospital.
Out of those, only the post office was deemed
needing of govt support. To have govt in charge
of health care is to indebt the people to the govt.
That's why uni health care was originally
conceived by one Vladimir Illych Lenin.

Her fetus? Slavery ended circa 1865- GOP waged
a war to end it- dems have been dragging us into
since fdr's raw deal. The govt has a vested interest
in safeguarding the citizens of this land.
OF WHOM ALL WERE CREATED WITH THE RIGHT
TO LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
Are you seriously trying to assert that our
Founding Fathers intended for women
to murder their unborn children with impunity?
Fags are not a new psychosis. The FF were aware
of them- it is a mental disorder. I'm sure pedorasts
and necros think they're normal too.
Polygamist mormonism was eradicated from the
Union at the barrel of a gun. The mormons were
chased into Utah. The fags pretty much overlooked.

Currently it is vogue to bash smokers for perceived
health risks as well as guilting them over spurious
2nd hand smoke claims. All under the rubric that
it was a self inflicted lifestyle choice.
Really, lifestyle choice? Deadly 2nd hand side effects?
Exactly why aren't fags allowed to give blood?
Irrational homophobia?
Put you health where your mouth is,
should you need blood request fag blood.

The majority of active troops opposed the
reversal of dadt. If servicemen were gay
they shouldn't have joined in recognition
of the UCMJ. UCMJ forbids adultery on the
part of subordinates with superiors.
UCMJ forbids drug use as well as theft.
So cheats, druggies, and thieves aren't
allowed to serve their country?
The navy seaman that raped and murdered
a 12 yr old japanese girl was unduly smeared.
He has a right to serve his nation too?
Fags in the foxholes and bitches in the sub fleet.
The reasons these clowns were left out of the
reindeer games have been forgotten.
The PLA won't have open fags in their army
or bitches in their boats.
Nor will the CIS or the Caliphate's Army of the Prophet.
We will learn only when we burn.

Conservative GOP wants only original intent of FF.
They left a plethora of writings it is no mystery
what they would do to the democrat-progressives
in our govt today.It would involve rope and
low lying tree limbs. The cherry trees on the Mall
would be gruesomely decorated.
The Federalist Papers and
The Declaration of Independence
are quite clear what corruption is
and what to do.
As a veteran of another war long ago, I feel that this whole "Gays in the Military" thing has always been a non issue to the actual service men. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well you would be wrong. Internal polling had
opposition to open fags as high as 3:1.
Highest opposition was from FEBA's.

Funny the pedorasts think they are being unfairly
viewed by ignorant bigots too.

Polygamists have a stronger argument for
legitimacy than some mentally disturbed homophilic.
Yet that argument couldn't fall on deafer ears.

If George Washington saw that his efforts would
lead to govt sanctioned infanticide as well
as the bastardization and corruption of marriage
and the family.....
He would have given his sword to Cornwallis
and plea for mercy from the Crown.
I suppose in your reality world you are correct to say we don't know who those Boo=Birds were; so they could have been Obama supporters....

But we do know (because the video tape confirms) that the questioner told us he was military with service in Iraq, and no boos came from the audience; then after his pro-gay question the few boos occured.

An intelligent rational person would know how to connect the dots on this one BigTex.

Watch the Video. Or just read this reporting of the sequence of events (note the gay appropriate purple colored font):

"In 2010, when I was deployed to Iraq ..."

(No booing.)

"I had to lie about who I was ..."

(No booing -- despite the fact that not talking about your sex life with your co-workers is not lying about who you are. In fact, many Americans manage quite easily to go days and days without talking about their sex lives with co-workers.)

"because I'm a gay soldier ..."

(No booing, although we didn't ask and would prefer that you not tell.)

"and I didn't want to lose my job."

(No booing.)

To recap: So far, a remarkably boo-free interaction.

Finally, we got to the question: "My question is, under one of your presidencies, do you intend to circumvent the progress that's been made for gay and lesbian soldiers in the military?"

Then there was booing. And for good reason.

It is beyond absurd to demand that Republican candidates pledge not to consider altering a recent rule change overturning a military policy that had been in effect from the beginning of warfare until the last few weeks of the 111th Congress.

Of course there was booing for that! I am suprised there wasn't more.

Whirly,

How do you know the specific reason those "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds were booing?

Did you personally ask each and every one of the "less than a handful" of "Boo"-Birds why they were booing?

If you did not ask each and every one, why did you imply that you did?

Is it possible that Whirly is talking out of his ass, because his mouth knows better? Originally Posted by bigtex
Finally, we got to the question: "My question is, under one of your presidencies, do you intend to circumvent the progress that's been made for gay and lesbian soldiers in the military?"

Then there was booing. And for good reason. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why is there good reason to boo this statement? Did you think that there would have been good reason to boo a black soldier who would have asked the same question after Harry Truman integrated the armed forces? Let's don't mince words. Opposition to gays serving in the U.S. armed forces is bigotry, plain and simple. Are you defending this bigotry?
Then there was booing. And for good reason. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Of course there was booing for that! I am suprised there wasn't more. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The above statements says all we need to know about you! It is quite obvious, you support the men and women in our military as long as they conform to your narrowly focused, personal standards. If there is even the slightest deviation, than you cannot and will not support them! In fact, you would go so far as to boo them in a public place and encourage others to do the same!

In effect, you are saying: If the soldier who fired the shot that killed OBL happened to be gay, than there is a "good reason" for "booing" him and you would be "surprised there wasn't more" people doing so!

Those are your exact words, not mine! Damn Whirly, you should be living on a remote island with a population of one!

WOW!!!!! I thought you were twisted but you are even more screwed up than I originally thought!
Tex, don't try and twist what Whirlaway was saying. It is very clear he was talking about booing at the question. This is one of the things that is so fucked up about these debates. WOW!!!!! I thought you were twisted but you are even more screwed up than I originally thought
Man, all u haters out there. So what if gays are in the military? if a couple of dudes are fucking in the shower or fucking on the bunk above u, u get use to that stuff. Hell, when I was in all that shit was going on and it was no big deal.
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Why is there good reason to boo this statement? Did you think that there would have been good reason to boo a black soldier who would have asked the same question after Harry Truman integrated the armed forces? Let's don't mince words. Opposition to gays serving in the U.S. armed forces is bigotry, plain and simple. Are you defending this bigotry? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Of course he is, he just isn't smart enough to know it is bigotry.

Tex, don't try and twist what Whirlaway was saying. It is very clear he was talking about booing at the question. This is one of the things that is so fucked up about these debates. WOW!!!!! I thought you were twisted but you are even more screwed up than I originally thought Originally Posted by Budman
Here is another one that doesn't know it !

• WTF
  • 09-30-2011, 08:16 AM
The majority of active troops opposed the
reversal of dadt. If servicemen were gay
they shouldn't have joined in recognition
of the UCMJ. UCMJ forbids adultery on the
part of subordinates with superiors.
UCMJ forbids drug use as well as theft.
So cheats, druggies, and thieves aren't
allowed to serve their country?
The navy seaman that raped and murdered
a 12 yr old japanese girl was unduly smeared.
He has a right to serve his nation too?
Fags in the foxholes and bitches in the sub fleet.
The reasons these clowns were left out of the
reindeer games have been forgotten.
The PLA won't have open fags in their army
or bitches in their boats.
Nor will the CIS or the Caliphate's Army of the Prophet.
We will learn only when we burn.

Conservative GOP wants only original intent of FF.
They left a plethora of writings it is no mystery
what they would do to the democrat-progressives
in our govt today.It would involve rope and
low lying tree limbs. The cherry trees on the Mall
would be gruesomely decorated.
The Federalist Papers and
The Declaration of Independence
are quite clear what corruption is
and what to do. Originally Posted by anaximander
Whirlaway and Budman....this guy knows he is a bigot. You guys are saying the exact same thing only with sugar. Don't ask , Don't tell was just a segway. Youth nowdays are more tolerant....the one's that are not, should be the one's to leave the military now.

If you do not like the fact that women or gays may serve in the military , don't join or quit if you are serving.
WTF,
You are a fool. I'm not defending the policy or the actions of the audience but Tex took Whirlaway's comments and twisted them around and you know it.
Does this mean that Wagner will be replaced my Liza Minnelli on our attack helicopters?
if a couple of dudes are fucking in the shower or fucking on the bunk above u, u get use to that stuff. Hell, when I was in all that shit was going on and it was no big deal. Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
Since when are "we" protecting people who want to fuck in front of other people at the expense of those who wish not to be subjected to people who want to fuck in front of other people.

Who is to decide whose "rights" are overriding and superior?

There are issues greater than someone's "right" to select the preference of their sexual desires. Common decency, courtesy, and respect.

If you joined the military to get laid. Get out.
The "bigot" - "racist" - "homophob" name calling by the left is a tired old refrain that is intended to silence their opposition; even when it isn't true.

Here is the latest attempt by nutwing Garofalo to label Herman Cain an uncle tom of the Tea Party ! The more these zombies repeat these lame things; the less affects it will have (over time)...it is entertaining to watch Garofalo twist like a pretzel to make a ridicoulas point...like the "covert racisim"...yes, it is so UTR it doesn't even exist ! But Garofalo will throw it out anyway to see what sticks....HA..HA...same tactic of the ECCIE nutters !

http://www.therightscoop.com/garofal...r-herman-cain/
Selective outrage by the Obama zoombies again and again;

Were you all equally offended when McCain ( a true war hero) was booed because of his policy positions?

Note that Conservatives didn't make phony accusations that somehow those Democrats were being disrespectful of McCain's military service or the uniform!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12155322...igration-iraq/

Save your shallow outrage for more important stuff !